A/N

Hey I'm the author and I am so excited that this is my second story, I know it's just Headcannons but still it's just woo and pssh.

Anyway with that being said I need to let you guys know about the Headcannons and what is going to be mentioned

A headcannon is an idea or a fictional belief made up by a fan or a person that is true in their mind but, it is not true or mentioned in the story.

So for example you could make an assumption that Haikyuu!! is my favorite anime. You don't know that, but you can assume that because I'm writing a story about Haikyuu!! or My Hero Academia. When in general I have never told you if MHA or Haikyuu is my favorite anime.

It's not my favorite animes are One Piece, Dr. Stone, Gintama, and etc. Now this would be cannon something told that is true or it has happened in a story. (Pun intended)

Ok time to tell you about the Headcannons:

The half of Headcannons might include Shipping, they will be biased so if you don't ship it don't make a huge deal out of it. I ship kagehina, daisuga, asanoya, tsukkiyama, Kuroken, boukoaka, matsuhanna, iwaoi, ushitendo, and etc.

Headcannons might not be true if it happens in the story then it's true but if it happens it happens.

MOST of them will probably not be  inappropriate because I DON'T LIKE TO SEXUALIZE HIGH-SCHOOLERS.

There will not be any spoilers because well they're headcanons. Most people have at least watch the anime so that's where I'm going to go based off of, and if you read the manga like me you are also caught up or ahead of the anime, I hope.

Also, I'm not sure about this but I might make a story or a short paragraph out of the headcanon. So that's just a heads up.

That is pretty much it except for the

      I don't own Haikyuu!! Or the characters

But I'm sure you know that...well, I hope. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy my story and please don't copy to another website.