Epilouge

(A/N : Sorry if it could be a little uncreative, but I totally ran out of ideas for this story!)

Joker and his friends were now in Joker's treasure room, trying to find a place where they could lock up the Crystal Child's Heart.

After a long day of searching, they found a safe.

Aura: Finally!! How long have we been here now?!

Rose looked at her little clock.

Rose: It's 23:55 p.m. now.

Aura: What?! Are you freaking kidding me?!

Queen: Aura! Calm down!

Aura: Shut up!

Chibi: Oh, dear........

Shadow: Let's just lock the crystal in there and head home!

Spade: But wait, who gets to keep the crystal?

Joker: Isn't it obvious? Me!

Aura and Shadow: What?! No way! I'll keep it!

Aura and Shadow looked at each other, blushing slightly.

Rose: Oh! That reminds me! I haven't gotten my payment yet for babysitting you guys!

Shadow: Oh! Right! Yeah, we'll take the crystal as payment!

Joker: No way! My safe, my crystal!

Queen: Not in a thousand years!

Soon, the clock stroke midnight and the crystal suddenly started to glow again.

Roko: What the......

Joker: Gyah! It's gonna turn us into kids again!

Aura: Not on my watch!
GLITTER HAMMER!!

Aura used her glitter hammer, and a pink, glittery dust spread across the room.

She though it would save them from the effect like it did last time.

The others coughed like crazy.

Queen: Aura!!!

Spade: *cough* Please warn us, the next time you do this!!

Joker: *cough* *cough* Aura! Have you got any idea how long it will take me to get all this glitter off my treasures?!

Aura: Sorry!!

When the glittery fog lifted, none of them was turned into little kids.

So they though!

Hosshi: Hosshiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!

Moon: Moon! Moon!

Joker: Gyah! The pseudo-cats are ba-! What the.....?

They all turned to Hosshi and Moon and saw that they were now way smaller than before!

Queen: Wha......

Spade: The Crystal Child's Heart has turned them into little baby kittens!!

Chibi: Aaaaaaaaaaaaw! Their even cuter than before! ❤️

Aura: But how?

Rose: Wait a minute....... It's midnight now..... And if I remember correctly, it was shortly after midnight when Joker and the others were turned into kids!

Chibi: So you're saying that the crystal activates whenever it's midnight?

Aura: A-ha! So that means it wasn't my fault that they turned into kids!

Shadow: Who cares!!?

Hachi: But isn't there anything we can do against that effect?

Chibi: I'm sure there is a way to make that crystal stop, turning everyone into children at midnight!

Dark Eye: Then we'll have to find it!

Joker: Yeah, yeah! All great, but what are we gonna do about those pseudo-cats?!
Someone has to take care of them,
while we're trying to find a way to stop that crystals effect!

Chibi: Rose?

Rose: Huh? Oh! Only if me and my brother get the Crystal Child's Heart, in return!

Joker: Fine! I don't want a crystal that can always turn me into a child that actually enjoys to feed that pseudo-cat with my treasures, anyways!

Rose: Okay! I'll do it!

Aura: Haven't you learned anything about how hard it is to take care of little kids?

Rose: I did! And I also learned why babysitters get payed for what they're doing!!

Aura: Good point.............

Fin!