Murder

Trigger warning: murder/ death

Virgil's PoV
I looked down at what I had done. Blood was everywhere, the walls, the ceiling somehow, the floor, counters, and it had stained the sofa. My hands were coated in red. I heard Patton call my name. He couldn't see this. I ran from the room before he saw me. I could hear him scream. I could feel myself smile and grab another knife from my pocket. No. I couldn't do that to Patton.
He won't be in pain for long.
I jumped back hitting against the wall. I recognised the voice. The voice of a psychopath.
Come on do it. It'll be like last time. Fun.
No. Not fun. This time was different. I'm a new person. Guilt ran through me and I realised the blood was on my hand. I snuck upstairs to the bathroom not being seen and washed the blood from my hands. It was easy seen as the blood hadn't dried yet.

I went back down and joined Patton, Logan and Deceit and acted surprised. Patton hugged me tightly. My eyes went blurry again looking at the body. I could only make out a sash. I knew the body had an elaborate costume. I looked away. I knew who it was. I wish it wasn't him. I should've gone for the other twin. Maybe I did. Maybe I didn't remember it. The memory of this murder went fuzzy like my vision every time I kill.
I was bought back to reality by Patton sobbing that he was sorry. I looked confused. Patton pulled away from the hug and stepped back. An evil grin swept across his face. I knew that grin. It was my grin. I felt myself fall back. Patton seemed to glitch. "V-Virgil... you're blurry."
My body hit the floor with a small thud.