We Carve Our Names Into Our Hearts

Richie Tozier was gay, you read right Gay. The fucker would have come to this conclusion a lot later in life if it weren't for a certain Eddie, Edward,Spaghetti whatever the fuck you wanna call him hell you could call him Richie's gay awaking if you'd like. Thats why Richie was here  at the kissing bridge with the carvings and his thoughts. He sat on the edge of the bridge and though about his tiny heart which for some goddam reason had to beat for eddies smile , eddies hair,  and eddies laugh, god he was whipped everything about Eddie made him turn into mashed potatoes.In a last minute though he pulled out a small knife he had in his pocket and ran to one of the few empty spaces in the bridge  he carved a huge R a plus sign and then a light E "R+E" it read he was going to add the heart but he could here a car coming and the pay thing he needed was to run into bowers and his gang right now.Little did he know a certain hypochondriac was headed to the same place he was just at.

Eddie liked to come down to the bridge it was a place where he didn't have to worry even if the bridge probably had 1000 germs on it, it was like a safe space for him.He scanned the bridge and looked at the carving so many names of so many people hopeful for their relationships he envied them for his crush had no hope. Your probably wondering who eddies crush is well he's kinda dirty minded really likes Eddies mom and his name rhymes with itchy , ding ding ding you guessed it , it was Richie. Eddie has no idea where the feelings came fine they just started he couldn't talk to Richie without want to throw up from nerves or excitement.These feeling didn't matter though because Richie would never return them as far a Eddie knew Richie was 100% straight. he stopped at the middle of  bridge blinking his eyes at some thing a huge "R+E".  Eddie didn't know who carved it but he knew that it had his and his crushes initials maybe it was Richie, Eddie perked up at the thought then he had and idea he felt bad for doing this to someone else carving but for his own selfish sake he had to, around the R+E there was now a huge heart , Eddie didn't want to give himself false hope but maybe just maybe it was richie and maybe just maybe he would see this. and he left the bridge little did he know a kid with curly hair watch both boys from the bottom this kids name was Stanly Uris or their best friend.