Chapter 1 - The Beginning

The video begins. On the screen is a scary menu for a horror game called Amnesia: The Dark Descent. A smaller screen is in the corner, showing a man with brownish-blond hair with a headset. It can be assumed that this man is playing the game. He begins to talk.

    "Ha-ha-ha-how's it goin' bros? My name... is PewwwwDiePie! And welcome back to some more Amnesia. You bros suggested a custom story so much that... Well, I just gotta do it!" He starts to laugh. "So let's do this!"

    He moves the mouse down through the menu options and selects the one that says 'CUSTOM STORIES'. A box of many different unusual names listed appears. He scrolls down to the one labeled 'BEST CS EVER!' He double-clicks on it and reads the description.

    "Best... custom story ever!" he reads and starts to chuckle when he read the word 'ever'. "By... Kah... Kazarof...?" He is obviously struggling to figure out how to pronounce the CS creator's name. He eventually figured it out. "Oh, Kazaroth! What kind of name is that? Yeah, I know the name PewDiePie is kinda weird too but... OK I admit; Kazaroth does sound cooler than PewDiePie. But not by much!" He reads the description. " 'Oh my fucking god, this custom story took forever to make, but it's finally finished! I made it for PewDiePie, and I hope he likes it! BROFIST! ' Well, there's a good chance that I like the custom stories that you bros, and some others made. Also, brofist to you too, bro." PewDiePie clicked the 'Start' button to begin the custom story. The character was in a dark bedroom with a couple of closets and desks, and of course a bed.

    "Wow, this place looks creepy..." PewDiePie said as he walked around. He opened the top-left drawer of a desk, finding a laudanum. "Hey! A laudanadanadanum! So early. But where's the fucking lantern?" He continued to check the desk, finding nothing of use in the other three areas. He found a chest in a corner, hidden behind a closet. In it was nothing, except for a golden statuette of a man, holding a sword, blade pointed downward. He gasped. "Yay! Stephano! I was wondering when you'd show up!"