50. the marauder's map

     IN NO TIME AT ALL, Defence Against the Dark Arts had become most people's favorite class

     IN NO TIME AT ALL, Defence Against the Dark Arts had become most people's favorite class. Only Draco Malfoy and his gang of Slytherins had anything bad to say about Professor Lupin.

"Look at the state of his robes," Malfoy would say in a loud whisper as Professor Lupin passed. "He dressed like our old house-elf."

This would lead to Harper hexing him which leaded to her being in detention right now. Fred and George were here too, they probably had done some pranking.

"So, Harp, what have you done that got you into detention?" Fred asked, walking on her right side.

"I hexed Malfoy," Harper said, spatting out the name.

"I can feel a lot of anger radiating, what do you think Fred?" George spoke up.

"I think we should help her get rid of this anger," Fred agreed, grinning, as if the two brothers had already come up with another prank. "I think the three of us should do a prank together, what do you think about that, George?"

"Splendid idea, brother, what do you think, Harp? Care to prank Malfoy?"

Harper looked up at the twins, touched by the fact that they would get in trouble just to make her happy. "I appreciate it, but I don't want you getting into more trouble and detention than you already are."

"You only get detention if you get caught, isn't that right, Fred?" George remarked, smirking.

"I totally agree with you, George, maybe it's time for Harp to know how we can sneak around the castle without being seen," Fred said, glancing at his brother.

"Maybe it's time," George nodded, eying her up and down. "But Harp, you have to solemnly swear it that you won't tell anyone!"

"I solemnly swear that I won't tell anyone about it," Harper promised them, rather curious about what they were going to tell her, but, to her surprise, Fred looked into his robes only to pull out some parchment.

"What's that?" Harper asked, trying to get a good look at the parchment.

"Explain, George," Fred said.