First day of school!!

Emiko Pov:
As I walked down the halls with my ears shifting side to side trying to find the office to get mine as well as Asahi and Aio schedule for our classes. As we kept walking asahi grabbed my hand as Aio grabbed his. (Like Little duckies 😊) People wonder through the halls and notice us on how different we are or how cute we hold each other hands.

We finally arrived and went to the office. When we went inside we talked to the principal about how we can't afford the money for there school clothes. He said it was okay. We bowed and left with our schedules in our hands.

My class number was A-1 as the twins looked at me sad that they had to let go of me. *sigh* "it's going to be okay I'll pick u guys up when school is over okay. Don't lose each other okay. Stay together and Aio I know it's scary but stay by ur brother okay don't strand off to far okay" I asked them. *nods back to Emiko *. I gave them a kiss on there cheeks as they headed back to there classes.

I went walking to my classroom until I bumped into someone. There book fell but I got the boy on time with my long tail and I got the books in my hand. "Im sorry for bumping into u I didn't see u" I said bowing to him. "Emiko is that....you" he said. I looked up and looked closer and notice it was Haruhi. "Omg im glad that your here!" I said while hugging her. As we catch up she told me about her dad and u know the regular stuff. She asked me about the twins and how they were doing. I told them that there fine . As they are in the same school as us.

She asked on how I got here and told her that I got here but my art and music scholarship as well as my good grades. She told how she got in by her scholarship mostly her grades tho. We finally got to class .

Time Skip to after school

Me and Haru were looking for a place to study but all the library were filled. *sigh* "why are they talking of instead of studying Emi " Haru says depressed for a place so they can study. We walked and walked until we saw a music room #3 and it looked abandoned. We both opened the door and saw bright lights and rose petals going past us. "Welcome" a group of 6 boy's say. "Umm Haru I think we should leave" I said having a terrible feeling going through my body. "Yea we should Emi" she says back to me.
As we where about to leave a golden hair boy came to us. "So what do we have today a boy and a Neko?" I was affended on what he said I'm not a Neko I'm a snow leopard why can't these rich people keep thinking that I'ma CAT!!. "Hmph!" I said turning my head around while puffing my cheeks.

"Come on let's get out of here Haru!" I said as I grabbed her hands and was about to grab the handle until I see two mysterious twins grabbed onto me so I wouldn't move. "Let me go u shady twins!" I said trying to move. I stopped moving cuz I gave up. I notice on how the golden hair boy kept getting closer to Haru which she accidentally fell onto the stool which was holding and expensive vase. That broke into pieces. When I heard the broken vase fell I immediately got scared which made my tail frizzy. I saw Haruhi face cold .

She wanted to repay them but we are just commoners we don't have that type of money to pay for such an expensive vase. I volunteered to help her with the debt which they thought and thought that I would be a good idea to have a hostess that part cat.

*Sigh* when will they realize that ima snow leopard and not just a cat!!.

Time skip

Me and Haru arrived from the market and brought coffee. When we handed it to Tamaki which made a fuss about it.

"Looks like our errand boy and girl 👧
are moving up the ranks. You two are now full fledge host!!". Me and Haruhi look at each other and say "A host !!". We both looks at each other and nodded that we both have to get 100 request that we can finally take care of the 8 million yen vase.