1.

Now Playing♡

Now Playing♡

"Life is too short to spend it at war with yourself." -Unknown
—————————————————

Hazel Fenty

Hazel laid in her bed looking straight up at the ceiling. Her eyes were bugged as if she seen a ghost. The fitted sheet that was wrapped in her hand was screaming for dear life as tight as she was holding on to it. The room was dim from her purple curtain hiding the suns harmful rays. She thought to herself as she continued to stare at the halted ceiling fan hanging above her.

What have I done?

Oh God, is he gonna tell his friends what we did?

Man, I feel like a slut bucket.

Does he even like me?

Did I just make the biggest mistake of my life?

All these questions ran through her mind like a wild dog. She exhaled a breath she didn't even know she was holding. Turning her head she looked over at the sleeping human beside her. His hand rested on his chest as it moved up and down slowly as he slept. The boy's head was turned in the opposite direction facing the window. Thunder roared lowly sending a chill up Hazel's spine. Goosebumps popped their way up and down her arms and legs making her shiver.

"Hey, hey you gotta wake up. My mom will be home soon." She spoke gently shaking his arm. Inhaling then exhaling out a long breath, his eyes opened staring back at Hazel. He smiled slowly causing a contagious smirk to appear on Hazel's face as well.

"Dang, what time is it?" The boy asked stretching out his long body. He yawned in the process then brushed his hand down his face.

Hazel stretched over to retrieve her phone so she could tell him what time it was.

"It's four-forty five. My mom will be home in fifteen minutes." Hazel warned. He nodded his head whipping the sheet back. Sliding out of her bed, Hazel observed the boys firm behind that sat up perfectly on his backside. His back was accompanied by dimples as well as his brown shaped bottom. Watchful why he pulled on every piece of clothing that he had tossed around the room, just before he had sex with Hazel, her mom was pulling in the driveway, with her dad right behind.

Hearing the rocks pop like rice crispies in a bowl of milk made Hazel jump up out of bed. Rushing to the window, she peeked out trying not to make herself known. She gasped as she saw her parents parked in the driveway.