Chapter 2

After the bounty's then as they were heading a different route to the leaf village to capture the nine tails. Little did they know that they were walking in a ambush with asuma team and kakashi. The battle was about to begin then kakuzu begins having flashbacks in his dreams about him and Hidan dieing and hidan being buried in the bottom of the pit. He say in his mind " now is my chance to protect my soulmate and the love of my life." But part of him was telling him u don't need him ur better off alone. He couldn't stand if someone touch his Hidan his property he will kill anyone who touches him or look at him funny or hurts him. As the battle continue kakashi was fighting kakuzu distracting him from what shikamaru was to do shikamaru begins using his shadow stitching on hidan, and hidan begins running avoiding it then shikamaru trick hidan and they were both running in a sync to a woods of unknown. As shikamaru and Hidan begins to face off in a epic battle and little did Hidan realized there was paper bombs every where set up for him and he was too focus on the battle to look. As they continue shikamaru play Hidan like a fiddle cause he a sample which trick Hidan into believing it was his blood which in fact was kakuzu and stab one of kakuzu hearts as the battle continue. While shikamaru explain everything hidan was scared inside never in his whole life he needs kakuzu he screams out kakuzu I need please begins crying. Even praying to lord jashin for help, then kakuzu heart begins telling him hidan is calling you he needs and he is not going to make it. Then kakuzu left from his battle went searching for hidan and he wouldn't stop till he finds him. Then he finds him kakuzu was frozen hidan strap with paperbombs and he was struggling and crying and kakuzu heard hidan say his name over and over. Kakuzu came in and intrefer and saved hidan from hanging and release him from the paperbombs. Then kakuzu told hidan he will take care of it so stay out of it. Hidan wanted to finish him but kakuzu told him no I don't want lose you ok and hidan was blushing lightly cause he has feelings for kakuzu but never told him cause he didn't know how he would act or what would his reaction be so he kept it to himself. Kakuzu begins battling the shadow boy shikamaru watching out his moves and he remembers when hidan first encounter him what his ability and jutsu. Hidan watch as he battle and seeing  his soulmate fighting praying to lord jashin to protect him and to let no harm come between him and for him to survive and they make it out alive and hidan wanted to ask kakuzu if they can leave the Akatsuki forever. After kakauzu successful  defeated shaikamaru they left aa different route where they can not be follow. They went to a empty cottage and while kakuzu was attending to hidan wounds and hidan wanted so bad to say kakuzu I have feelings for u. Kakuzu was waiting for hidan to say the words he been longing to hear but never he was going to say something, but hidan say I am going to take a shower and kakuzu say alright. Then as hidan was showering kakuzu was thinking or no but he knew if he didn't he will never get the chance and it will pass him by. So before hidan got out kakuzu already got food and extra blanklets and pillows and hidan was shock to see everything and even question kakuzu where he got it. Kakuzu say don't worry this is for tonight we have to leave tomorrow before they find us especially the Akatsuki since we didn't return at all or give them a full report and he told hidan we are now consider as traitors and have to remove the ring and cloak and go under disguise. As they were going under disguise little did they know someone was watching them and zetsu reported back saying there alive but didn't capture nine tails and going under disguise and leaving somewhere. Madara told pain to have zetsu follow them but hide keep ur distance and don't seen or caught at all. Report back with updates about there location and everything they will suffer the conequences for leaving the Akatsuki unless they have a excellent explaination for this. As hidan and kakuzu were walking the day was sunny kakuzu told hidan in low voice we are being watch by zetsu. Hidan told kakuzu what are we going to do and kakuzu say leave it to me. Then kakuzu say zetsu I know u are there u don't fool me I can sense your chakra come out from hiding. Then zetsu appears why are you guys not at the hideout or getting the nine tails. Zetsu reply pain wants to know well nine used a new jutsu and it damage his body and they took him somewhere else we don't know but I am gathering information and were going to get bring back were under disguise cause right everyone knows about us so to get information is to be like them regular ppl. So let our leader know once we get were going in. Once zetsu left and hidan told kakuzu u lied to him and u know full well we are not going to do that. Kakuzu told hidan trust me u understand and hidan snapped understand please fuck you heathen prick! U treat me like a child and always call me a fuckin idiot and all I fuckin ask from you is appreciate a little bit from no maybe that's too hard for you. Then finally at the end hidan say I will say this once he say kakuzu I like you and find you very attractive ok. Hidan storms off but was pull back and kakuzu kiss hidan aggressively.