Introduction

On this horrific saturday night, Ms. Conners grabs her phone out her purse and in a panic and dials 911. She glances at her surroundings. All she sees is an empty, dark parking lot and no one to be seen.

Ms. Conners has been feeling like shes being watched for the last two nights and she seen a shadow follow her to her car.

while the phone rings she trys to start her car one more time hoping it will start running. The car makes no effort to start.

When the operater says "This is 911 what is your emergency?".The phone dies right when she opens her mouth to respond. She rest her head on the steering wheel in disappointment.

A black truck pulls up beside hers and a tall bald man hops out of the passenger side wearing a trench coat, all black with black goggles and a black bandana over his mouth. He kicks in her window with his black leather boots and she screams to the top of her lungs in fear.

She looks him in his dark cold eyes before he grabbed her long blonde hair and pulled her out of the the car, Her legs dragged across broken glass while being pulled out of the window leaving long gashes on her smooth legs.

Ms. Conners sreamed, "HELLPPP! HEEELLLLPPP!!!"

He picks her up and tries to cover her mouth with his black leather hands but she takes a huge bite out of his palm.

He turns her around and punches her in the face a couple times leaving her dazed a disoriented. She falls to the ground farely consious, blood running out of her broken nose. He raises his boot and then stomps her head into the concrete repeatedly until she can't even be recognized as human.

The man cracks his neck, pulls her by the ankles and dumps her into the trunk. He glanced at her lifeless body and noticed a silver chain with a locket hanging from it, he growls, "BITCH." while snatching the necklace from around her neck..

He slams the trunk and everything fades to black....