SPECIAL CREDITS

THE MOST IMP PERSON -the_creative_writing

For helping me with plot of the story and also editing the book. yar sach ma pata nahi tera bina ma yeh kasa plot karti. love you. so iska cardit to tera. you know truly when we think togeather best plot banta ha, i am sure this will go great because hum dono ne sath ma hardwork kiya ha for this book. sooo excited for this. like totally 6 months ki mehant ha hamari. From selecting cover to plotting each character and scenes individually. Tera bina ma inma se kuch nahi kar pata. so yes guys this book is plotted my me and samu, written by me and edited by her. 

Cover Credit- thatgirlatthecorner

Thank you so much di for Making this amazing cover, its the best one of all I have, I just love it to the core. And also for reading my book, your comments always motivate me to write more, and also your books, I lean a lot from them.

ALL OF MY READERS

last of all to all my readers for loving the book, and also motivating me to write season 2 of the book. love you all for that. your comments and votes have always inspired me to write more. sorry if I forgot to mention anyone I have tried include all that I could go find after scrolling through my comment section and some notifications.

Selsha20

-devilexangle-

EnchantingKoala

Bismita_Dutta

NehlaRani

rahuljazz212

AngelinafVincent

sumedhian_sumu

Author_Nihitha

Jelsie_White

swiss_sara

Meheksmagicworld

yourwriter101

-kookie_sumi

ShreyaGole2

sayesha383

Vrps2000

geya2020

sheenmehr

FizaFatima_7

love_for_fanfic

AMOURFAN16

user21470533

SO FINALLY LET'S GET STARTED WITH CHAPTER 1 OF OUR BOOK, GO TO NEXT UPDATE FOR THE FIST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK. HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY IT LIKE THE FIRST BOOK.