Water

The only thing on our mind is Washington. We had to get Eugene to Washington. He could save the world. All we have to do if find vehicles and extra gas and we can head to Washington.

*Third Person*

The damaged group were on the road for a day. Washington was far away but they believed if they found enough supplies they could finally go. The group is low on everything. If they could just find a place to settle down for a while until they have enough to start moving to Washington. Rick wants to settle down but Abraham, Eugene, and Rosita want to go as soon as possible and find supplies on the way. Angela on the other hand didn't want to get separated again.

*Angela POV*

We were walking in the woods looking for whatever Daryl and Carol thought they saw last night. We all raised our guns at the rustle of bushes. Daryl walls out "I surrender." He jokingly says and we all put our guns down. We walk a little bit further and start to hear screams for help. We all jump up with our guns ready "Dad come on!" Carl says while rushing the direction where the screams were coming from.

We get closer to the sounds and continue running. We make it to a big rock with a priest on it yelling for help with walkers surrounding him. Carl shoots a walker first before I stab one. Carol stabs one and Daryl kills a walker coming at her. Rick bangs one of the walkers head over and over in the Rock until it's completely dead.

"Calm down." Rick says. After a long pause the priest decides to get off the rock. "Are you okay?" Rick asks. The priest doesn't answer. Then he throws up all over Ricks shoes. I look up in disgust. This guy obviously doesn't know how to take care of himself in this situation. "Sorry." The priest whispers while trying to get into shape. "Thank you, I'm Gabriel."

"You got any weapons on you?" Rick asks"

Gabriel looks around at all of us. "Does it look like I have any weapons?"

"We don't give two short and curlies what it looks like." Abraham states.

"I do not have any weapon of any kind. The word of God is the only protection I need." Gabriel starts. I roll my eyes. "Sure didn't look like it." I state.

Gabriel laughs while looking at me, "I calls for help. Help came."

He asks for food and Carl gives him some pecans. Gabriel explains how he has a church. Rick searches him. "How many walkers have you killed?" He asks.

"Not any, actually."

"How many people have you killed?"

"None."

"Why?"

"Because the lord abhors violence." Gabriel then answers.

Gabriel starts taking us to his church. Rick asks him if he has been watching us. Gabriel makes jokes which makes us rethink our decisions. Once we reach the church Rick wants us to look around first before we settle down. I walk in the church and see kids drawings on the wall with quotes from the Bible. Everyone was looking in all the rooms. I flip through a book with Michonne which was on his little desk he has. It looks like he was rewriting the Bible.

Rick decides everything is safe. He asks Gabriel about supplies and how he survived this far.

"There's a food drive the church did before all this started. There must be stuff still there. It's stashed in a building not so far from here. That's why I was out of my church. You guys could go check it out."

"Yep and you're coming with us." Rick said.

•••

Once we make it to the building Gabriel brought us to. We walked in and he led us to where all the canned food from the food drive was. It was in a cellar. Rick opened the door and there was an horrible stench. The cellar was full of water. Rick went in first and signaled us it was safe. I went in after him. I never liked being surrounded in water like this.

Everyone else went in. I made it to a shelf and started adding cans to bags and tubs. I hear screams to my left. I look and see Bob getting dragged down in the water. "Bob?" I say as I make my way to where Bob got dragged down. I looked around to see walkers everywhere. "Shit, be careful everyone." I say as I grab my life and stab a walker, getting blood and watery pus all over me. "Bob?" I say while feeling around the water. Then I see him raise up and taking a big gasp of air with the walker behind him. I stab the walker. "Are you okay?" I ask. He nods his head while coughing and out of breathe.

There were too many walkers now. I make it to the shelves where everyone else was with Bob. We make a line with shelves to keep the walkers from getting to us. We all stabbed them one at a time. I look rot my right to see Gabriel struggling with a walker. Rick goes over before I do and kills it.
All of them were dead and we could continue grabbing supplies.

•••

We make it back to the church soaking wet with carts full of food. We open the door and set everything inside. "Dad? Angela? I need to show you something." Carl says nervously with Sophia behind him. Rick and I look at each other and follow Carl and Sophia. They take us to the side of the church. There were worlds carved on the side of the wall.

You'll burn for this.

(Edited)