{26} Sword

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 26: 🅂🅆🄾🅁🄳

| Going to have a lot of POV changes |

Quickly I changed out of my school clothes and took a bath. Changing into my nightwear as I walk back down the stairs. What is she going to tell me? I wonder as I walk into the kitchen, mom rest the plate down for me and one for her, we began to eat.

"You know what I'm going to talk about right?" She asked, drinking some water making me nod. "Are you in their mafia?" She asked almost making me choke. Frantically I shake my head, "Nix, The Seven are very dangerous people, I want you to be careful when you are hanging out with them."

My eyes soften, "I will, I'm sorry for not calling you earlier, I shouldn't have done that" I bowed my head shamefully. "It's okay Nix, but make sure to call or text me, if you are staying out late or going out, it's a very dangerous world." She told me.

After that we engaged into a casual conversation. Suddenly a thought ran across my mind, "what does Aunt Rose do? Like what she do for a living?" I questioned. Mom stilled at my question then gulped, "S-She's a nurse at BT21 h-hospital. Why do you ask?" She asked.

I raised my brow, "just curious" I reply, why did she got so scared when I ask her that? "I'm done, I'm going to finish out my homework" I stated raising up, putting the plate in the sink, she hummed in response.

*Third Person POV:*
| At The Seven mansion |

Back into the living room, the seven males was once again seated waiting for their eldest to tell them how his time went with Phoenix.

"I thought it will be easy, but I was trying my hardest to control myself...I almost lost it" Sir Jin spoke, recalling back the memories.

Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook hummed in agreement at their brother confession. "She said, she wants to do it again." He said slightly smiling knowing you would want to go shopping with him again.

"I want to see" jungkook said making his hyung sigh but complied at his maknae wish.

Once again, the seven closed their eyes as Jin eyes snap open, glowing a bright blue in his eyes.

They all saw what had happened in the storage room making them grow jealous but yet happy for their hyung.

They all saw Phoenix mother, making them smile fondly at the three, eyes shining with interest.

*Phoenix POV:*
| At home |

Finishing my homework, I yawned tiredly as midnight stretched on top of my bed. Time to sleep, I thought as I took off my light and going under the covers. Was I really that tired? I thought to myself, feeling my eye lids got heavier then darkness.

*Third Third POV:*
| Still at Phoenix home |

The tall male looked down on Phoenix sleeping figure as he gripped his sword tightly in his hand.

If was wasn't for the silver metal that shone in the darkness, you will never thought someone was there. His black cloak covered his face as his heart pounded quicky raising the sword above the sleeping figure.

It was simple. Assassinate her and go back to the palace.

But why it was feeling so hard to do?

He gritted his teeth, lowering his sword with a frown. What will they say? He thought to himself, sitting down on the chair with a sigh.

The sight of him alone could make anyone run in fear, whenever he walks into the room, it gets cold as people fearfully bowed to show respect. He was a nightmare and he loved it.

But yet the girl didn't even move, showing no signs of feeling cold or signs of fear. He scoffed, they really want to play with danger?

Just looking at her, he could've tell that she or anyone didnt know how powerful she really is.

He could've see the light that was glowing from her and he knew The Seven saw it too.

He got slowly and walked to the bed, raising the sword once again over her. Taking a deep breath, he raised it higher ready to stab you but stopped when he saw a pair of green eyes staring back him intensely on the bed.

Surprised was an understatement, he didn't even see the cat there. He quickly lowered the sword, knowing the cat wasn't an ordinary one.

The rumors are true huh? He really went with her to protect her.

The male licked his lips, scanning the bedroom, where is the next one? He thought to himself.

He haven't arrived yet.

*Third Person POV:*
| The Seven Mansion |

The seven males eyes snapped open, they heart's pounding instantly sensing danger was around you.

"Let's go." Jimin said with a stern voice, "wait" the leader, Kim namjoon also known as RM said making everyone halt in what they was doing. "Let me see what's going on first" he stated, closing his eyes instantly seeing what was happening in Phoenix bedroom.

The leader sigh, noticing the cloak male. Opening his eyes again, he voiced to the six, "she's not in danger" he said making everyone nod in relief.

"Who is it?" Hoseok asked, leaning back in the couch. Namjoon raised his head and spoke, "The Dark Lord."

Yoongi raised his head in surprise, "he's really going to listen to them?" He scoffed. "Looks like it" Hoseok said taking a drag from his cigarette.

"I was honestly nervous when I was by their doorstep." Jin stated making everyone attention turn on him. "Meeting her mom?" Jungkook questioned, tilting his head making him nod. "That would've been scary" yoongi said, getting up, "I'm going to bed" he rang out and walked out from the living room.

Namjoon sighed, "we should still keep an eye on him." He voice out making the members nod in agreement.

Silence fall on them as the six was in deep thoughts

*****************
ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ💋

I'm on vacation so Imma be updating more.

I'm kinda late but whoever still doing exams, best of luck.

Remember,

Grade don't define your intelligence.

Hope you have a good morning/evening or night💕

Word Count: 1036