A Weapon To Match A Jedi

Ezra POV
The crew and I were on a mission with Rex to steal a large supply of fuel for the new mon calamari cruiser that joined our fleet with Admiral Ackbar.

"Ezra, Kanan, Zeb, and Rex. You guys go to those fuel containers and run them straight to the ghost. Sabine and I will provide cover fire." Hera ordered. "Let's steal some fuel." Zeb said.

I jumped off the ghost with Kanan next to me and deflected the shots that the stormtroopers fired at us. "Zeb get the container!" Kanan shouted. "Right!" Zeb replied. As Zeb grabbed the container there was a shockwave that knocked everyone except me down. As I looked so see who it was and I saw it was the grand inquisitor. "How are you still alive? You were blown up in that star destroyer over Mustafar?!" I said in disbelief. "There is much you don't know about the darkside child." The inquisitor said as he activated his double bladed lightsaber.

"Guess if Kanan couldn't defeat you then I will." I said activating my lightsaber. "Yes! Give into your anger boy! Use your hatred for me to strike me down!" The inquisitor said. I charged the inquisitor but he sidestepped and kicked me in the back of the knee. "Ahh!" I said as my knees buckled. "You are so weak. You can be strong if you join the empire and become an inquisitor. I sense great power in you, you just don't use the darkside." The inquisitor said.

I got back up to my feet and I swung at the inquisitor again. The inquisitor dodged and he cut me in the arm with his lightsaber. "Such a waste." The inquisitor said as he force pushed me to the ghost. "I hope you are much more powerful when we duel next time boy." The inquisitor taunted as he walked away.

"Ezra! Are you alright?" Hera said. "He was way too powerful for me. I couldn't fight him." I said with a pained expression.

Grand Inquisitor POV
"Sir! The Rebels have escaped in the Ghost!" A stormtrooper commander said to me. "It's alright commander. I have done exactly what I wanted to do to the Rebels." I smirked as I looked down at the blood of Ezra Bridger. "Soon the boy will be tossed aside by the Rebellion by one of their own." I smirked. "Get this blood into a vial. I have plans to use this." I ordered. "Yes sir!" said the stormtrooper. 

The stormtroopers gave me the blood vial and I inserted it into a cloning pod watching the first brother or should I say the dark Ezra Bridger's body form. The cloning pod then opened up and Ezra with yellow eyes stepped out. The first brother kneeled down. "What are your orders Grand Inquisitor." Said the first brother. "Rise my friend. You shall infiltrate the Rebels on their secret base, steal all the information you can get, and get the Rebels to hate your counterpart Ezra Bridger." I ordered. "It will be done my lord." The first brother said.     "To get past the Rebel scan you will be provided with a cloaked ship." I said. "Yes sir." Dark Ezra said as he walked towards the cloaked ship.

'My plans have been set in motion perfectly.' I thought as I watched the first brother take off in the ship.

The first Brother and Dark Ezra are the same person for all of you that are wondering.