Ch:4

Angels PoV
I stare at Alastors door, waiting there. "He probably doesn't want to see me...but I have to apologize.." and with that I knock on his door hearing his voice reply with a, "Come in!".

I walk into his room and rub my arm softly, and look at him. He's reading a book, wearing a red sweater with black pants and red shoes. "Al..?" I whisper and he looks up at me, setting his book down, standing up and making eye contact. "What is the matter, Angel?" He asks, and I take a deep breath in before letting it out.

"I just..wanted to apologize for...slapping you yesterday. I..I didn't mean to I was..overwhelmed by my emotions and it just got to me." I say, and his ear twitches slightly but he shrugs. "Angel darling, you do not have to apologize. I understand you were angry, but you can tell me anything. I really do care about you Angel.." he says, and I look down.

"...I know. You're the only one who's actually ever cared about me..except Molly, Charlie, and Cherri." He frowns softly but walks towards me, and puts a hand on my cheek. "I want to know everything, everything about you, what you're going through, I want to understand you. I want to spend time with you...Angel." I feel my face heat up and I gulp dryly.

"A-alright then." I stutter out, he guides me to his bed and sits me down, taking a seat beside me. We start out by asking simple questions, "what's your favorite color" "Favorite music genre?" "Favorite pastime activities?"

Then we started getting more deep, "Whats your family like?" He asks, and I suck in a breath sharply, which he takes notice of. "You don't have to answer, you know." He whispers, putting a hand on my shoulder. I smile at him and sigh softly.

"To put it short, fathers an asshole and basically disowned me. Brother and sister cares about me, and my mother...she's in heaven. She was truly something else, not like the rest of the family. She actually was GOOD. And she loved my siblings and I to death. But she never lived to see her seventh Christmas with us..died of an unknown disease. Pa used to beat me every chance he got, blaming me for her death..so I overdosed. I didn't want to live with the pain anymore. I couldn't."

I look up at Alastor weakly, his smile leaving his face to form a small frown, sighing as he pulls me into a hug, allowing me to cry on his shoulder.

(It's fucking 1:43 AM and I have school...I NEED SLEEP.)