2.

"Your spend most of your life inside your head...make it a nice place to be."
-Unknown
———————————————

Hazel Fenty

"So how was it, I want details." Harlow cheesed sipping her hydro flask bottle full of lemonade. Harlow was pecan tanned with the natural facial features of a barbie doll. Her hair came to mid back and curly.

"Mmm, I mean it was ight." Hazel fronted. Harlow smacked her lips slightly tilting her head downward.

"Girl stop playing and spill it." Harlow pleaded with a pouty facial expression.

"I'm not playing." Hazel shook her head with a menacing grin.

"Come on, girl I want to know." She dragged holding out the word know. Her head was tilted back and she played it like she was fake crying.

"Okay, okay." Hazel said halting Harlow's deceitful crying. "He came over right after I got off the bus. Of course I had to- you know, freshen up and tidy up a little. He knocked on the front door, I let him in and I led him upstairs, we sat on the bed for a minute, chatted a little bit, then he kissed me and it went from there." Hazel shrugged. Harlow sucked her teeth once more. The way Hazel told the story was not what she wanted to hear. She wanted the graphic details of her and Tyree having sex in her bedroom while her parents were at work.

"Girl you made the story sound so dull." Harlow faced palmed her herself. But she knew how she would get the details out of her.

"It's not really something I want to explain." Hazel shrugged not really feeling comfortable with talking about her personal sex life. Especially with it being with one of the most popular boys in school. It was like an epidemic of girls throughout the school, all of them wanted a piece of him. They didn't care how they got to him as long as if they just got one little taste.

"Aw come on girl, stop being so nonchalant. What's wrong?" Hazel sighed covering her face.

"I'm on punishment." Was all she said before pushing her lunch tray away from her.

"Why? Wait-did your parents find out?" Harlow gasped.

"My mom found the condom wrapper in my room. But I don't know how when the one we used, I flushed it down the toilet, and I changed my sheets." Hazel admitted sadly. She felt so embarrassed when her mom found the condom she had forgotten about the previous one that she flushed down the toilet.

"Oh snap Ha, what you do?" Harlow's eyes were bugged desperately wanting to know what happened.

"I couldn't speak. She was so upset she was ready to beat my ass." Hazel answered with a shrug.

"Damn girl. So what punishment she give you?" Harlow pulled out her phone sending a quick text.

"She took my phone for three months but my sister let me have her old seven, and I can't go to tomorrow's game or skating." Hazel sadly said. Harlow could see that her best friend was indeed upset. But she had an idea. Hazel was disappointed in herself and in general. She felt bad for what she had done. Not only did she bring in a boy from school but she was alone and disrespected her parents and the house. Anything could have taken place while her and Ty were alone.