Saving Elijah🦸🏻‍♀️🤵🏻

Zyanya holds Niklaus' hand and looks down at him with a smile as he lays upon the ritual table "how much longer?"  Niklaus asks Zyanya chuckles softly as Vincent replies "we're almost there all that's left is your death once I scratch you with the thorns, I'll stake you in the heart to end things quick and painless the Ancestors are gonna help me with everything else"  they hear a mans voice say "might reconsider, Vincent or else your friend dies"  Niklaus mutters as he sits up and turns to face the witches that came with a hostage "oh, you've got to be joking don't hesitate kill me now!"  the man that holds a knife to the hostages throat says "if you're so eager to die, be patient once the Hollow rises, she'll kill you herself"  Zyanya looks at the woman hostage and asks softly "do you trust me?!"  the woman looks at Vincent who nods then she nods as well but with her eyes instead of her head her captures fall to the ground dead "hey I didn't save you I saved her!.... and his voice was annoying!"  Zyanya says to Niklaus with a playfully teasing tone he chuckles "uh sorry about your buddies Vin!"  she adds Vincent smiles then replies "they were no more my buddies then your boyfriend is!"  she smiles at him then turns to Niklaus and says "oh wait!.... you're upset because I ruined your fun not because....!"  she stops as his lips rush up to meet hers and Vincent rushes over to the woman and says with a frantic worried tone as he gently grips her shoulders "oh my god are you ok?"  the woman gasps for breath then says as she points over to his shoulder "Vincent! the thorns!"  Vincent turns and sees a man burning the thorns in one of the small fires that was burning near the mausoleum and he shouts "no!"  he uses his magic to snap the mans next then walks over to the fire and looks into it then says "they're gone I can't complete the sacrifice without them"  Zyanya takes Niklaus' hand in hers and he squeezes it a little harder than he meant to "how did I miss him?!"  Zyanya whispers Niklaus wraps his hand along the back of her neck and pulls her to him laying her head on his shoulder "oh uh Zyanya this is Maxine Maxine Zya"  Vincent introduces "it's nice to meet you"  Zyanya says as she holds her free hand out for Maxine to shake "you too"  Maxine replies as she shakes her hand "Niklaus you have to go your family is in danger!"  Zyanya says softly and without a second thought Niklaus rushes to where Freya and Hayley were leaving Zyanya in the cemetery with Vincent and Maxine.... "Niklaus!"  Niklaus hears Zyanya's soft voice say as he was about to yell at his sister he looks at the doorway and sees her standing there pale as a ghost but still strong he rushes over to her and helps her stand up as she starts to fall "I don't feel so good!"  she whispers as her body falls into his chest "I know my love I know!"  he whispers into the top of her head "is that where....?! you never got a chance to heal him did you?!"  Zyanya asks as she looks at the broken pendent laying on the desk "Hope!"  Zyanya calls out and Hope walks over "help your aunt"  Zyanya says Hayley's eyes widen in shock that Zyanya would ask such a thing of her (Hayley) daughter but Hope nods "you can't protect her from being who she is! and I made a promise never to put their life over mine!"  Zyanya tells her "in other words they don't want me to always be their hero!"  Zyanya says to Freya "the sickness has made him mad.... he's back in the white hallway with the red door living his worst nightmares"  Zyanya tells Niklaus who looks down at her with a worried expression "his body died but his soul still lives it's just.... broken...."  she whispers in a voice only he can hear "I won't go mad.... I just need rest.... again!"  she adds he chuckles "I can't save him from these nightmares this time.... yes we're close but we're not as close as we used to be"  she adds as she looks over at Hayley then says softly as though she started to have contractions "ah!"  then she started screaming the most painful scream anyone has ever heard Niklaus looks at her with a worried expression on his face as he grips her arms and he hears her whisper "Inadu.... she....!"  then she faints....