Ramen V.S. Fried Chicken

My heart beat was going a million times a second.

What did he see? Did he see me in the shower? Did he realize I was a girl?

So many thoughts flew through my head, that it took a while to notice his hand waving in front of my face.

"Kwang-sun!" Onew exclaimed, "Did you hear me?"

"Sorry!" I broke out of my thoughts, "What did you say?"

"I was talking about that new bathroom rug!" He exclaimed, clapping his hands together, "I didn't see it while I was there; did you buy it?"

"Uh, no! Not at all," I laughed nervously, "Key must have put it there before I took a shower."

"Oh," Onew grinned, and started to walk ahead of me.

For a moment there, I was certain that my secret was revealed. I sighed a breath of relief, and Onew tilted his head, "Is there something wrong?"

"No! Not at all!" I waved my hands no. A light bulb seemed to flicker over Onew's head, because he grabbed my arm, and dragged me out the backside of the dorm to escape from the paparazzi, "Let's go on a trip."

"Eh?" Was all that I could ask before we ran down the street to a nearby food shop.

Onew opened the door, and we entered the mini fast food restaurant. "Excuse me!" Onew shouted, "The usual, please?"

A staff worker appeared from behind the kitchen, "Of course!"

"Do you come here often?" I asked, while seating myself down to a nearby table.

Onew sat across from me, while handing me a napkin, "Yeah, I come here often with the other members. It's a pretty cheap but good place to eat."

"Interesting," I stare at the menu hanging on the wall, "Oh, they have ramen?"

"Do you want it?" He asked. I nodded, and he shouted at the worker, "One bowl of ramen, please!"

"Coming up!" The staff replied, and I could smell a delicious smell wafting from the kitchen.

"The food smells yummy..." I murmured, staring in the food's direction.

"Which do you think is better? Fried chicken or ramen?" Onew asked with a glint in his eyes, probably for revenge from the time I first met him.

"Ramen!" I said without hesitation.

Onew gave me a sad look, "But... But... Fried chicken is better than any ramen bowl..." He muttered.

I laughed, "Alright, alright. I give in. Fried chicken is good."

He perked up instantly, "Hooray!"

I giggled at his childish actions. So this is what Lee Jinki is like behind the scenes; not like he's any different on camera.

"One box of fried chicken, and one bowl of authentic ramen," A staff member placed our food in front of us, and both of us looked at them in delight.

"Thank you!" I smile, and the waiter bowed, and walked away.

"Let's eat!" Onew immediately picked up a drumstick, and ate it cheerfully.

I blew at my noodles, in hopes of them cooling down, and drank the broth," This taste really good! How's your fried chicken, Onew?"

He looked up at me in shock; I apparently caught him off guard, because he had crumbs all over his face. "Ish sho good!" He spewed chicken everywhere, and I immediately dabbed at his mouth with a napkin.

"Talk when you swallow," I patronized, and he looked at me with blank eyes.

"Kwang-sun," Onew said after finishing his drumstick, "You're kind of like a mother."

"E-Eh?" I stuttered, nearly choking on my ramen.

"Please don't be like Key!" He looked at me with pleading eyes, "Another mom will drive the whole SHINee family insane!"

"As long as you don't spit everywhere, that's fine with me," I wiped the rest of the crumbs off of the table with my trusty napkin in hand.

As soon as I look up, Onew shoved a chicken wing against my lips. "Try it," He grinned, "I bet it taste a lot better than that ramen."

I slowly took the wing from his hand, and bit into it, "Hmm, not that bad."

"Not bad?" He rolled his eyes, "It's amazing!"

"Alright, alright," I laughed, finishing off the wing.

As we finished up our meals, we went back to the dorm, and I relaxed into the couch. A newspaper caught my eye, and I picked it up off of the small table in front of me. "I bet Key brought it," I thought, and open it.

Six giant words plastered on the front of the newspaper almost made me faint.

Is SHINee's new member a female?