The Cruel World

This world is very cruel, its sickening, however it does have its moments of tranquility, but  the judgement people have for others or even the fears that some people have, such as horror, blood, or even death itself; I have my own fear that I know a lot of people have to deal with, but, i’m too timid to even think about it, I couldn’t even tell my parents, but its too late now to tell them; the tragedy took them away.

“Wow, thats really touching, I want to know when you became so dark when writing.”

Amber stated.

Amber is one of my four bestest friends, she can be a bit perverted at times, but her heart is always in the right place, we always joke around; we have so many inside jokes all five of us have that me and Amber have made up.

“By the way, if this is actually true. Whats your secret?” Amber asked

I didn’t respond to her question, just remained silent, she had a worried look on her face; I could tell she was both curious and very worried; she may have regretted asking me, but its rude to just stay silent.

“i-i’m so sorry! You don’t have to tell me if you don’t wanna, Krist” Amber said apologetically

My name is Kristian, i’m quite optimistic, but I don’t mind, I always spend my time playing video games or just doing whatever online; I embarrass myself a lot in public, but Amber finds it adorable and funny, but I walk it off, Amber is my closest friend.

“...Anyways, lets just go find the others for a bit, don’t you agree, Amby?” I quietly asked Amber.

We left Amber’s house to go hang out with the others at the mall, hopefully we can get some lunch, I missed breakfast, this morning so i’m starving, its already past 1pm. We then arrived at the mall.