Chapter 2

“Hey! Amber-san! Kristian-kun!” Makoto yelled once he saw us heading to the food court.

Makoto is my japanese friend, he is very easy going and very intelligent; apparently, Makoto actually means sincerity or truth in japanese, I really like him, he can be very funny.

After a bit of waiting at the food court for some time after meeting up with Makoto, Suzanne and Hunter.

Suzanne is the tomboy of our little group, she can be kind, but quiet when working, however she can be hot headed depending on who you are, but we’re safe she doesn’t hate either of us. She can’t stand skirts, while Amber can’t stand pants unless their pajama pants.Time for Hunter, he is a very shy, short and skinny guy, who is an actual crossdresser, some people make fun of him for being a trap due to him looking exactly like a female, but thats why we love him. He is the smartest out of all five of us, he’s even a programmer, he’s great at what he does.

“Hey! Lets get lunch! I’m starving, had practice today, and all that exercise made me starve!”

Suzanne said followed by a grunt.

My stomach started growling once she mentioned food and eating, it was loud enough that everyone at the table could hear it. Me, Suzanne and Hunter went to grab some food since we are in the food court. I got a burger and fries with a drink, Suzanne got a Sub, and Hunter just got a salad and water. We sat around and chatted for awhile, Amber would start on a subject, then Makoto would start on another subject. After we finished eating, Amber suggested to go shopping, so we did. After awhile, it started getting dark, I never noticed how long we were there for so we decided to just head home.

Once I got home, I had to go to bed, I was extremely tired.