The Beginning...

Welcome to my 1st book, now this will involve the beginning even before The Mystical Crew was a thought in my head, before everyone knew each other, before anything was anything. Who am I? Call me Mystical Edgy, Edgy, or my Real Name Marcos Antonio Callejas Veloz, pretty long right?

Anyways Here is How it all began.
I got my 1st ever phone, it was a cracked android phone. I was around 14 I would go into my closet and sit there as I stole my neighbor's unlocked wifi as that area had the best signal. The closet was really dirty since we couldn't vaccum it because something about the static I never understood why but I did get shocked several times by the carpet, but I would lay down there and play on my phone. I usually would play this game called pou, where you take care of this oval shaped pet without arms and feet but had a smile with eyes. But I would always manage to end up broke in the game for the many times I had to feed it.

I also used this social media named kik, It was popular back then, any crush you had in school you would ask them for their kik or Facebook but mostly kik, you were able to be in group chats or talk to others in dm. You also had the option to buy emojis using kik points, and you would earn them by watching videos, logging on daily, or doing tasks to earn them. There was a wide variety of emojis like poop emojis with hearts,tears,sad faces, or icecream emojis,worm emojis,goth emojis, and others.

I used a site on kik called Chatlog where you meet random people online, I met several people and have been in several group chats. I met this girl named autumn which was emo and I really liked talking to her.I spent it with online friends because I had trouble making friends and I usually got bullied alot. We had video chat sessions, laughed, sent memes, back then my username wasn't edgy it was my real name Marcos. My mom she didnt like kik she disapproved it but I would pretend I would delete it, she never had a clue it was still there.