part 6:Anu...😤😤

Shivaay and annika where invited to a party ..

Annika wore cute short dress which hides her b**ms to her knee ..

Shivaay was bussy in phone ...
When his friend daksh went towards annika ...

Annika was near the bar counter drink appi juice ...daksh came from behind and slides his hand on her stomach...

At first annika thinks it s shivaay but then the kisses started on her shoulder made her understand she pushed ..daksh very hard...

Shivaay seen ..this and broken daksh so well that he was not able to stand ...

Shivaay lifted annika up and toke her to the hotel room ....
He closed the ...door and was hell angry....as someone s else touched his annika ...

He thrown her in bathtub which was half filled .....

Annika shivered ....and was shocked with Shivaay s move...

Shivaay moves towards her ...: annika I can't  see someone s else marks on u ...ur just mine and that s it ...I LOVE YOU ❤...

He left the bathroom stode outside in anger ....

Annika ..got out of the tub ...and started shivering.....

Shivaay seen her condition and felt bad ....for his moves ...

He bought a towel and made annika sit on a shelf ..raped her with the towel ...

Annika: shivaay .......I.......ii.. just love u ...I love u very much ...❤❤❤she started crying ...

Shivaay gave a soft caring kiss on forehead and made her calm then removed the towel ...

She was still shivering ...there was a hotel extra blanket kept ...

He bought it and raped it around her...

As.she was weat ...He moved towards her to hug her...

The where so close that they started kissing each other ❤..

He moved his hands behind her back unzipped her dress in a go..removed the dress and picked her up and placed on the bed...🤗🤗

He removed his t shirt ...and was looking so hot that annika moaned ...

Ani: shiv!!!.....away

Shivaay got hold of her hand ...and started kissing her ....slowly near her Neck.....to her cleavage....

He started giving love bites to her near her b**ms...

She cluched the bed sheet in her hand as shivaay travel down to her navel...❤...He started liking her navel making her weat down ...

Travels down removes her last cloth ..while smelling it...shivaay: ur mine and ur this cloth is mine ..❤...spreads her legs and sees her so wet that starts liking her there ..
Annika was in such bad state she starts moaning ....

Shivaay ..goes near refrigerator and brings 4 ice cubes ..He enters one in her pussy ....

She moans❤..shi...vaayya...

Second on her navel ....3rd one he licks it and travels it around the b**ms 😘😘

4th one ..he eats it and starts kissing her
...

He wakes up and sees annika s state ...She was dieing for ☺.....

Annika: shivaaaay...enough ..of this torture ...

She starts kissing him ....he travels his hands till her a**

...covers themself with a blanket ..dims the lights and ......

The two soulmate became one 💞💞

Shivaay before going to sleep looking at annika ...: ur mine and I am urs ❤😘

*****************************************

Target: votes 50
               Comments 10
                 3 followers