𝙏𝙬𝙤

Continued...

𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

My mom walked over to me and sat right beside me, I looked at her mad asf.

"Why u touching her like that", my mom said tapping my legs that was bouncing.

"Cause she does shit for no reason", I said making a face.

"Okay, that's not what I asked u", my mom said looking directly in my eyes.

"Cause she was getting me aggravated", I said looking around the room.

"I mean if you handle ur anger like that, I just hope u don't hit her", my mom said and I sucked my teeth and she pushed my shoulder.

"Where's she at", my mom added.

"I don't know, I'm not chasing nobody", I said shrugging.

"Don't make her stressed", my mom said shaking her head.

"I know, I know cause she's pregnant", I said and my mom didn't say anything.

I then looked at her and her mouth dropped, "meeee grandma", she said holding her chest.

"Oh u didn't know", I said covering my mouth.

My mom just stared at me while a tear fell from her face, "I never knew you could even have kids this young, Ur grown", my mom said hugging me tight.

"Uh I love u", she said wiping her tears.

I had a smile on my face the whole time cause my moms hard, or she acts like it.

"I hope ur the best dad and boyfriend to ur kid and Riah, cause if I was Riah I would've did more then box u up", my mom said and I shook my head and chuckled a little.

She gave me another hug and got up, "riahhhhh", she yelled walking away.

......

Riah came walking over to me and sat down beside me, she went back on her phone and I her eyes kept closing as her phone kept dropping a little.

She was falling asleep but tryna stay up.

I grabbed her and she looked up at me, "don't fight it", I said and laid her head on my lap and leaned down to her face.

"Ur Cheesed", I asked looking at her.

"No", she said dry asf.

"U wanna go to sleep", I said and she nodded her head.

"My bad for grabbing you like that infront of everyone", I said and she smirked a little.

"No I like it when u do that, but it's still gonna go through the other ear", she said and I pecked her lips.

She grabbed my face and I pulled my hoodie down covering our faces and she started kissing me, I kissed her back too.

I pulled away and she closed her eyes, "Come on", I said tapping her thighs.

She got up and we said bye to everyone and walked out the house, we got in the car and I pulled off.

The next week...

𝐑𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I was out getting some stuff for tay cause he was at work n he said he needed me to get a couple of things.

I already picked up the his packages at the post office, now I was on my way to get his shoes at footlocker.