Chapter 5

Karma Akabane

So we found everyone in 3 hours. Now, about the school. Everyone was getting ready for that, even Korosensei was going to go to the new school extremely early (4 AM I think?). He was going to reconstruct the classroom so it can fit 48 students and assign new seats. Aren't we gonna have some fun...

"Karma, are you even ready for UA? I, for one, am a little scared of the teachers. I don't know the students, so that's another thing." Nagisa commented, "I heard that the teachers are heroes."

Welp, I guess we're going to have to wait and see.

————————————-
Izuku

"This classroom seems bigger..." Todoroki stated. Then another one of my classmates followed, Uraraka, asked, "Do you think they did this overnight?" Iida just stated, "Impossible. This should've taken at least a couple of days at least to construct."

Our seats were moved.

Wait, we were moved?

I was looking around. Some of the seats included people I didn't know. But then I saw it: the name Nagisa. He was surrounded by super heroes. No, wannabe super heroes. Tsuyu, Denki, and Kirishima.

Karma was surrounded by a mix of people. But mostly heroes. Reserved and edgy ones too. But who's 'Minami Okuda'?

Then someone at the entrance said, "Good morning everyone." Karma, the red-haired delinquent, said non-chalantly. The first thing that caught my eye though, was that he was donning a gun. Nagisa, right behind him, seemed to have a knife. The sudden change in atmosphere was alarming though. Did it come from them?

"It won't be long until the others come along. We just like to come a tad bit early." Nagisa said, as if he has gone to this school multiple times. His eyes had a hint of nervousness to them, but instantly turned into confidence.

The questions that were constantly ringing in my head though:

Why the weapons? Why weren't they confiscated?

They sat down in their spots, and waited.

After a bit, the rest of the students came. Then, after just 5 minutes, the unbelievable happened. The moment the new teacher stepped a foot (or tentacle) into the classroom, all of the new students pointed their guns at his.

Everyone looked at them with an expression that said "Have they lost it?", "Are they out of their minds?", or "They've gone insane."

Not gonna lie, I was thinking the same thing.

—————————————————————
Judging by the word count this HAS to be the shortest chapter I've ever uploaded. I am terribly sorry for the wait. There was a lot on my mind. Chores, online school, and the Corona Virus  in general. Even though I'm at home 24/7 there's always something I have to worry about.

Once again, I'm sorry.