05- Hello, oops.

Man. It's gonna get cliché. Sorryyyyy. I didn't even start writing. But okay. I'll do it at some point and hopefully it's not cliché cliché.

Josh had grown on Louis. Louis didn't know how sweet he was but it was definitely more than sugar. The boy was giving him diabetes.

One time he called Louis after dinner and asked him if he'd like to see some designer with him the next day. Said designer was his uncle.

Louis obviously agreed. Josh was the only person who knew about Louis's hobby and he was so supportive yet secretive about Louis's obsession, always making it look like he was the one who enjoyed clothes and stuff and that Louis was just joining. (He was thankful for that)

But after an awesome day with Josh's uncle, needles and sketches, came Monday.

Sigh.

The good thing is that Louis was going to talk with David about some of the sketches he was able to make, that dude was just perfect with drawing as well as drumming! But he always says "oh it's just a trick in the wrist and elbow "

Louis went through his first classes, really trying to focus on the lessons to make efficient notes while waiting for lunch break. When it came, he was buzzing.

He entered the school's cafeteria. His friends were scattered a bit everywhere. That's what you get from having friends from different years and of different kinds.

He first went to his childhood homies, Stan, Brandon, Reece and James.

Louis: (smacks Brandon's shoulder, joyfully) how 'ya doin?! Haven't seen your big nose in forever!

Brandon: (sighs in I'm done) I still feel like my skin is crawling with sickness but better than before, I guess.

Louis: (pats him a bit)

Reece: you shouldn't have come if you're still sick.

Louis: (while Reece is being the dad friend with Brandon, louis is talking with stan and James) hello lads, I just passed by, does any of you have some interesting news before I go?

Stan: (holds james head lowering it to his chest) this nuthead called james just.. (make a mess out of his hair) decided to change school.

James: I know you're angry since I'm leaving you with two children and a grandpa but please let my hair outa this.

Louis: (kind of sad) you're leaving for real?

James: (has been freed and is fixing his hair a bit) Yeah... (looks at louis and holds out his hand) but you know us, football coaches forever. (Smiles sheepishly)

Louis: (holds out his hand to do some hand thingy) football coaches my ass Jam. But I'll accept this. In hope that your Farwell speech improves.

James: (grins) fuck off. Your ass is nice don't use it to cuss.

Louis: uhkay. (Pats Brandon's chest) get well bud.(walks to another table backwards to finish his talk ) I want you running and screaming by next week, bey. Take care Reece, don't stress about paying taxes, you're still underage.

Reece: (shouts after Louis) I'm just responsible, not like you, or any of these idiots by the way.

Louis ignores his friend, as per usual when he's not fun, turns around and bumps into someone.

He just rolls around him to move to his other group of friends, it was just a light bump.

Jackson: the widow is here.