Part 1- ⚠️

Liz just finished her fine arts class and was walking back to her dorm for revision. As she got closer and closer to it she could hear her name being groaned, it sounded like Thomas. She opened the door, ' Thoma- oh fuck that's big...'
'Omg I didn't realise the time'
'Look Tom is fine, it's just a little bit of a shock since I've never seen ur dick'
'Yh that does make sense'
Liz had big butterfly's and felt horny because of her crush on Thomas but then it struck her, he was calling her name while masturbating?
'Wait you were calling my name'
'Oh sh-'
'Thomas I like you and I've liked you since forever'
He was so confused, he was scared to confess
'Wait what, so have I'
*⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️*
Liz pulled off her clothes as quick as she could, she had wanted his dick since forever. She masturbated to his shirtless photos knowing how ripped her was, she has dreamed of those glistening abs against her body. They were both Thomas was a virgin but she wasn't as she was a fuck girl.
'Wait Liz I'm still a virgin'
'Oh well, ride me and go as hard as you can'
He ripped off his shirt, with both of them being fully naked. He went to shove his dick into her when he remembered
'Liz, we don't have condoms'
'Oh well, fuck me already, do ya how long ive waited for this'

He shoved his dick into her and started riding her like there was no tomorrow. His dick smashing into her vaginal wall in and out, in and out. Before he knew it Liz was moaning.
'Omfg yes Tom, wait omg, I'm gonna cum'
Thomas pulled out and begin to eat her fanny while rubbing her clit.
'Tommmm, fuck yessss'
Her sweet cum poured into his mouth, he swallowed every bit.
'Wait Tom, I have this sex set, do you wanna try it out?'
She grabs a box, inside is ribbon, handcuths, and a mask. She handcuths him then ties his hands to the bed with the ribbon.
'And now for the mask, ima do my signature move on u ;)'
She put the mask over his head, covering his eyes.
She began to kiss him, then lick his abs all down to his dick. She sucked long and hard as he moaned. His 10 inch dick was just enough. After a while he started cumming everywhere. Once he was finished she moved on the the next bit.

He layed on him and he started eating her pussy. You could tell he had thought about this happening before. 69 was Liz favourite position, she believe the more effort she put in the more effort she would achieve in return.

Roughly 30 mins later(SMUT over btw)

'Damn so what comes after 69?'
'Mouth wash Tom, everyone knows that'
At that time it was around 6.30, they normally would get ready into pjs and watch all the soaps on that day.

To be continued...

Word count-510