Ch.1 New Job

Fuko and Sam sighed to themselves as they watched The Infamous Roger Rabbit repeatedly whacking himself in the the head with a frying pan, they were watching another shooting of a baby Herman Cartoon 23 times to be exact; Roger just couldn't get himself to see stars. Sam and Fuko were old school cartoon detectives created by Henry Stein and his partner Veronica. Sam was a 5"9 female werewolf vampire hybrid with short hair the left side of her face being covered with five forms, her human like form, a bat, a Werewolf , a wolf, and a wolf hybrid form; Though her forms changed at random times. Fuko was a 5"4 long haired female neko hybrid, with cat ears and a tail. They use to work in Joey Drew studios along With Alice Angel, Boris the wolf , and Bendy the dancing demon. Everything was perfect....that is until Henry died. Shoot In between the eyes. Sam and Fuko couldn't stay in toontown knowing their "Father" was dead. So they left toontown and moved in with their "mother" Veronica who had promised to draw the whole gang in color one day. But Sam didn't even tell Alice she was leaving despite her being her angel girlfriend. Sam sighed before grabbing her partners hand.

" come on Sis let's go." Sam said

" right lets go." Fuko sighed

Fuko followed Sam they decided to go look for their mother who was probably looking for her favorite plant gal Pamela aka Poison Ivy(-w- what can I say she's hot~XD) Sam never really knew why her " mother " would fall in love with one of batman's enemies but hey beggars can't be choosers. Ivy didn't really mind it at all she thought it was cut how childish the young artist was. Everything was going great until Fuko pager went off she grabbed it and sighed.

" hey Sam mom says she with Joey in his office he wants to talk with us." Fuko said, as she put her pager away

" what the hell does that slimeball want now?"Sam growled , bearing her fangs as she was in her human/vampire form

" don't know mom says he's not gonna wait all day." Fuko answered

Sam sighed before transforming into her werewolf form( like the picture abovebut with lady parts like hooters and ABS but it's covered with bandages and the blue jeans and black^^ credit to orginal owner!!!!!) gently picking Fuko up placing her on...

but with lady parts like hooters and ABS but it's covered with bandages and the blue jeans and black^^ credit to orginal owner!!!!!) gently picking Fuko up placing her on her back as she walked back to the studio. Why would Joey need them now he didn't give a shit when they left...soon Sam transformed to her wolf hybrid form as she made it to Joey Drews offic; She set Fuko down gently opened the door and they both walked in to see their mother talking with Joey.

" Sam, Fuko!" Veronica beamed, as she hugged her "daughters

" well well well, if it isn't my two favorite lil detectives~" Joey chuckled

" what do you want..." Sam growled annoyed

" I have a job for you two." Joey answered

" a job???" Fuko asked

" yes indeed dear, I need you two to find a old coworker of mine word is going around that she's got a sugar daddy." Joey answered

" and what's in it for us ??"Sam asked

" 200$ each." Joey answered

" but why?" Fuko asked

" don't question me just do it!" Joey growled

" listen don't worry about it girls." Veronica chuckled nervously

" but m-." Sam protested, until Fuko Pushed her out of the room

" we're on it." Fuko shouted

" sis didn't that sound suspicious???" " Sam sighed

" it did but he's still our boss." Fuko sighed

: time skip to the Ink and paint Club:

To be continued:3