The Beginning

Jungkook's POV

I still remember the first time I met all the members of the newborn boyband Bangtan Sonyeondan or BTS, as you prefer. I've always been a shy person and moreover I was the youngest among them. They were so intimidating to me and at first I struggled even to talk to them. At the same time I was excited to work with Kim Namjoon hyung: I had been so impressed by his skills and that was why I decided to take part to the BTS project.

Anyway as the time passed everyone turned out to be so kind with me, one of them in particular. His name was Kim Taehyung and he was two years older than me. He waited for me every time we finished rehearsal and I used to keep on practicing on my own. He was a calm guy but sometimes he could get weird in a good way, he was actually funny. We also found out we both love video games and anime.

We started to spend a lot of time together, we talked about anything and I began to feel so good when I was with him I couldn't even think of not seeing him for one day. He had the same sense of humor as mine, he understood everything I said and it made me feel so good. However we lived in the same house (with the other members) so being with him every day in the end was just natural.

As the time passed I got to know better the others as well: the one I got along better with was Park Jimin hyung as he was not that older than me and he also had an expansive character; Kim Namjoon hyung was our leader and I could feel his sense of responsibility that made me respect him more and more; Seok Jin hyung was the elder one and he was undoubtedly a hilarious guy, but I couldn't really get close to him so much; Jung Hoseok hyung was also funny and friendly, he was like a ray of sunshine and always put us on a good mood; then Min Yoongi hyung was the most serious one and always seemed sleepy, I didn't really talked to him at those times.

I started to feel like I was really part of a group and I'd have never thought I could be that lucky. Just thinking about it now gives me chills.

Taehyung's POV

*random note from his personal diary*

November the 9th, 2012.

Almost six months have passed since I became a member of BTS and I'm enjoying the atmosphere, they really are good guys. Then there is this boy, Jungkook. He is so shy he couldn't even speak at first, but I used to look after him and I understood he was pretty smart, from the way he prepared his instant noodles to how much attention he put on dancing and singing.

Recently I found myself spending a lot of time with him and I am so happy to know him better everyday. I think I'm beginning to get attached to him more than I believe.
Idk I feel like I'm talking to myself when I speak to him, like we share the same braincells. It just feels right.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone!
It happened that I opened Wattpad after so long and I felt inspired. So I decided to write a new version of Tae and JK's story. There is no AU, just a "this could be what really happened between them (and is still happening)" .

Feel free to leave a comment, I'd appreciate that ☺️.