Joseph x Suzie- Proper Intro To Venezia

!!WARNING: Spoiler For The End of Part 2!!

kinda short but i just didn't have much content since i've never been to venice owo;;

After being rescued from the ocean, Joseph's beloved Suzi took it upon herself to nurse him back to health. But when she was requested to send a telegram to the companions who believed him to be dead, instead of doing so, as soon as he got better, she came up with an idea.

"Hey, Jojo!" Suzie would call out.

"Yeah, Suzi?" Joseph would reply, at the moment trying to wrestle his pillow. 

"How about we go out today? To celebrate your recovery?" Suzi would smile warmly.

"Aw yeah, finally something not boring! Of course, Suzi!" The muscular man would drop his pillow, and get out of bed, ready to tackle on a day of touring.

Suzie Q would blush, giggling, before exclaiming "I'll go get ready!" and retreating to her room.

Joseph would smirk at the elegant blonde, before going to his drawing to grab his best clothes.

A few minutes later, the pair would start to make their way around Venezia, going to the Saint Mark's Square. 

"Oh my god!" The English man would say, surprised to say the least, amazed by the architecture. The Clock Tower would strike eleven, Joseph and Suzi Q looking up at the tower as it rung. Needless to say, the pair took a lot of pictures. Not to Joseph's surprise or much excitement, Suzi Q went on a shopping spree in the shops nearby.

A summary of their shopping spree would be:

"Hey, Joseph? Which dress do you think would look better on me-"

"Just take them both, oh my god!" 

Afterwards, they'd drop off the bags in their tenement, Joseph would suggest they go on a gondola ride, saying that "how could they tour Venezia without going on one!?"

Suzie Q smiled, happily obliging. "Alright!"

The pair would make their way to the Grand Canal, renting a gondola.

Joseph would row as Suzie Q sat down, enjoying the reflection of the sunset against the water.

"Hey Suzie.. Your offer to go out was the perfect opportunity for me.." 

"Hm?" Suzie would question.

"Suzie.. I know I'm a goofball and a doofus, but.. Ah, screw it, I'm in love with you, Suzi!"

"I love you with all my heart.."

Suzie Q would have tears in her eyes, before replying with a kiss.

Soon after this day, they'd be in fancy outfits and church bells.

Years after this day, they'd be parents.

Bonus:

"HOLLY SHIZA JOESTAR, DID YOU EAT ALL THE COOKIES!?" Joseph, although now older, would exclaim.

A young Holly with chocolate plastered around her mouth would reply with a muffled "No."

"What's all this ruckus about?" Granny Erina and Suzi Q would say, entering the room.

"I wanted some cookies for myself!" Joseph would defend himself.

"Holly, apologize." Suzi would say, a bit embarrassed by Joseph.

"Okay! I'm sorry, daddy." The smol child would say.

"Eh, it's fine." He'd get up to kiss Suzi Q, earning  a sound of disgust from Holly, and a smile from Erina.