Weird ass shit

I was suddenly woken up by Carls alarm, "Mmmmn Carll" I whined as i stretched a few bones cracking as i did so.

"Sorry, cant get soft over the summer." He shrugged while getting dressed.

"Its not that hard to shift your sleep schedule." I rolled my eyes turned my body and pulled my blankets over my head. I tried my best to go back to sleep but after an hour of laying there I couldn't. I got out of bed and threw on some shorts and a tank top. Nobody was home for the moment, Fiona would have been at work, same for Ian and Lip and Carl's probably out for a run. I decided to make some breakfast.  As i was Putting the eggs on the place the door opened as a sweaty Carl closed the door behind him before pulling his shirt over his head. He dropped the soaking wet shirt onto a pile of dirty laundry. "You good?" he asked running his hands through his thick long brown hair. 

"Uh, yeah sorry I, uh haven't had any coffee, im zonin out." I shook my head i guess i had been staring. "I made breakfast." I pointed to the eggs sitting on the stove before sitting down at the table with my plate. Carl grabbed himself a plate and a cup of coffee and sat down across from me. Surprisingly for being so sweaty he didn't smell bad, the smell of his cologne mixed with sweat smelled kinda nice...in a very odd way. I quickly snapped out of my weird thoughts. 

After he was finished eating Carl left to take a shower and I did the dishes. After I unloaded the clean dishes from the dish washer and put in a load of new ones, there were still a full sink left worth of gross, moldy week old dishes. Carl came down the stairs with his own laundry basket. "Good, Ill do my laundry and YOU can do the nasty old dishes."

"Gross no. Come on you did half of itt." He groaned. 

"Alright, move my meth next, and do my laundry that's in the dryer and we have a deal." I spike after thinking it through a bit more. Carl vigorously nodded his head, i rolled my eyes and hesitantly grabbed at the dishes and began cleaning them. I heard Carl snicker before choking a bit from holding in his own laughter. "Damn, Y/n." He laughed loudly. 

"What?" I asked clearly confused, I turned around to see Carl holding up a pair of Lacy black underwear. "Shit, I forgot those where in there!" I ran over and attempted snatched them out of the giggly boys hand.

He held the lacy black fabric over his head. "Oop." he laughed as he dodged me. I was finally able to snatch it out of his hand. "Shit, i wonder what else you got in her!" His eyes went wide and he scrambled to the dryer before digging around. 

"Carl No!" I ran after him trying to block his way but he pushed me aside and started digging in the dryer. "STOPP!" i whined pulling at Carl who was still laughing his ass off. 

"Oh look its a match!" Carl chuckled pulling out a black lacy bra that matches the underwear. he laughed throwing on top of the folded cloths and giving me a smirk. 

"Carl! NO!" I yelled knowing exactly what he was thinking. He smiled laughed and ran upstairs. "Carl what the fuckk! This is a TOTAL invasion of privacy!!" I yelled Running after him stumbling here and there. He reached our room and grabbed the frame for support as he turned fast. He ran to my dresser and opened the first drawer he suspected had my things in. I pulled at him but it was no use hes obviously stronger than me. He eventually found the correct drawer and His laughter only got louder. "You Fucker!" I tried to shove him away. 

"Hahaha OH SHITT!" Carls eyes went wide as he picked up my red lingerie set. "Why do you even have these? Not like your getting laid. I mean fuck."He gave me a smirk eyeing me up and down as he laughed putting it back. 

"yeah, thanks for the reminder..." I spoke softly looking at the ground while i slumped onto the floor leaning my back on Carls bed. Tears began to well up in my eyes from embarrassment.