Prologue: How it Works

Welcome!

We see you have stumbled upon this place of ours!

Please know that if you agree to continue, your regular life will be gone and you will instead stay in Vibetown for the rest of your life. But don't worry. Vibetown isn't anything like your life now. It's much better.

-Agree?

-Disagree?

-Maybe?

-I want to die

Now that you have agreed, let's get started talking about Vibetown. I vibe with you!

(You gained 2 vibes)

We have a couple of main rules.

There is no government. Do what you want, but bad things make you lose vibes. Nobody wants that. Without vibes, you're nothing. I'd suggest not to murder anyone. Anyway, no government, no taxes. Take the land you want; build what you want.

If you tell someone you vibe with them, they gain a vibe point

If you tell someone you don't vibe with them, they lose a vibe point.

Vibe points can be used as currency- you can buy and trade with them

Vibing starts once you turn 10- children under 9 years old don't get any vibe points yet, and children 9 years old start practicing their vibes. Once you turn 10... welcome to the real world. Follow the rules above.

Notes

You can buy things with vibes, so the vibe conversion chart is provided here

2 vibes= 1 US dollar

When someone says "I vibe with you", you gain 2 vibes!

When someone says"I be vibing", and it's directed towards you, you gain 4 vibes!

If you say "I don't vibe with this", the person loses a vibe! Repeating it too much within a minute will remove all of the vibes you took away from that person, and will also remove 5 of your vibes. Only say "I don't vibe with this" when needed.

You can give away 24 vibes in one day! The vibe checker makes sure you are making good choices and does not give vibes if the person's vibes are very bad.

You can go over the vibe limit, but you give away your own vibe. For example, you can give away 2 more vibes to make it 26, but it subtracts from your own vibe count, so be careful not to go over your limit too much!

Now, you may have noticed that we have said "we" a lot in this File. Who are we? That's not for you right now. Sorry. Nobody really knows. For now, we are here, telling you what to do & you will do it. Now, I've heard you're over 10 years old. You have 30 days to get ready for the real world. You will stay at Vibey Inn until the 31st morning when it is time to leave. You will need to get land, make/buy a house and whatever else you please. Go along now, young'n. We will meet again one day, I can tell.