Chapter One: The Transfer Student

You stroll down the halls, adjusting the oversized coat draped over your shoulders. You placed your hands back into your skirt pockets, quietly fumbling with a pack of cigarettes. As you made a turn in the hallway, the students standing on the side were murmuring. It was pretty normal for them to speak so quietly when you were there, but today was especially quiet. They weren't even looking at you. What exactly were they whispering about?

As you made your designated spot, you greeted the bulky male. "Did you hear?" He says, quietly. "Hear what?" You reply, slightly confused. "Transfer student." A transfer student? It shouldn't have been such a big deal to talk about someone switching over to this high school. But because there were a ton of fan girls who attended here, you knew it was safe to assume that the new student probably attractive. You hummed in response.

"But nobody can beat our handsome Jotaro, even if the transfer student is crazy hot!" A girl yelled out, along with other females squealing in delight. "See Jotaro, they're head over heels for you. Why don't you take that to your advantage?" You elbowed the bulky man next to you. "Yare Yare.." Jotaro sighed.

The bell rings, signaling it was time for class to start. "I'll see you at lunch, Jojo." Jotaro hums in response.
You walk into your class, plopping down onto a seat in the back of the class. You propped your legs up onto the graffiti ridden desk.

"Good morning students." "Good morning, Sensei!" You sighed, expecting nothing new to happen. "As you all may have heard, there is an exchange student. Please treat him with respect." With the slightest of interest, you eyed the door. A tall man, with pink hair accompanied with cherry earrings awkwardly walks through the door. "..H-hello. My name is Kakyoin Noriaki. I hope to get along with everyone." The girls in the front began to whisper, eye-ing the man in admiration. But right in the back of the females, there were a few delinquents. "He looks like an easy target.." One of them said. Although you were a delinquent yourself, you couldn't help but feel the urge to defend him. You stayed silent, making sure to follow them after class.

The exchange student sits himself onto the desk on the right of you. You watched him carefully as he pulls out a pink pencil case, with a little cherry as the zipper. Kakyoin, almost immediately notices your gaze on his, looks at you. Greeted with a warm smile, he whispers, "Hi!" With a grain of embarrassment, you look away, fixing your now uncomfortable position. You knew, or so you thought you knew, that this student would make no changes to your life. All you had to do is prevent him from being tackled by a few delinquents. Today and this day only.