part 7: the sun

Arjun POV

"Almost for 8 years, i used to think that Mukta my better half was no more. She was dead. In 8 years, i counted each second of 2,920 days, 2 days of leap years, i was turning into the beast because i was unsatisfied.... i was restless because my revenge couldn't complete how i wanted. I wanted to break her, i wanted to drink her tears but i used to believe she was no more.... she stole my sanity with her. But till then i didn't know that my escaped goat is alive, hale and hearty. Her fake death made me unstoppable."

"Now i am an insane man. I made only one goal of my life SUCCESS.... i only want to win in my life.... according to my inner dead soul , i am brutal, ruthless, emotionless and menacing but according to the king of dark world, underworld, i am the most powerful, practical and rich person who could buy anything, who could change the game of politics and power in a blink. I have everything woman, money and power. "

"And one fine day before 2 years back, i found my wife again.... alive.... i was shocked to find her and unknowingly first time in those 8 years, my inner soul awake again, my every cell, my each vein were feeling content.... i could completely able to break her once again.... i could fulfill my revenge.... i could shared my miseries with her, i could heal my mind and heart with her tears..... she was 16 years old when i got married to her. I was also the naive man of 23 years old who couldn't think beyond the revenge. He decided to marry her because somewhere he was still a good man who couldn't touch a girl without any relationship. But with time i buried that good hearted but simple youngster and now i am a cunning hunter only who wants to pounce on her. She must be 26 years old now. A full grownup lady but does she know that in these 10 years, i am not 23 years old naive man but a awakening 33 years old beast who is hungry for her and this time i will not show any mercy."

Flashback

"Cheif... our next consignment will reach in India via Bangalore this time.. i had already bought the Bangalore SP..... he will help us and handle his department"
Manohar said to me. I groaned in irritation because Mumbai police was becoming my headache since the new commissioner appointed. I had my loyal dogs in police department but they couldn't do anything against that commissioner.... they could just informed me.... so i decided to change my strategy this time.... i fixed my new location Bangalore this time because it was the biggest consignment of 100 crores. I couldn't take the risk... this consignment could make me the undisputed king of mafia.....

"Ok... just make sure everything in line... i want this deal hassle free....."
I replied...

"Sir everything is ready... in Bangalore, we are organizing the annual function of our trust "yashashwini" at one of our college. you will be the guest of owner there. They are also organizing a convocation ceremony there. It is our full proof plan that you will be there for that cause so that nobody can sniff our plan.... " Manohar replied in monotone.

It was very strange that Indian biggest mafia had ran so many school and colleges under the charitable trust yashashwini... it was for my parents. My parents Yaswant and Ashwini. It was their memory. One and only good and pure thing which i like to do in my sinful life. My father always used to say that charity was the best coverup of our evil deeds.
"If you want to conquer the world you should do charity because it give you goodwill. No body remembers your evil and cruel side if you help people in needs. Charity can reduce our sins in front of God. It was more the memory of my father for me so i made this trust Yashashwini."

"I don't believe in good or bad deed, for me charity is the investment for my political career in future with bonus of white money i earned through my hospitals, schools and colleges. I owned hotels, spa, and companies under the name Verma groups. I never care about those type of events because i don't have time but Yashashwini is the only event i attend every year. I personally take interest to organize that... this year we change the location from Mumbai to Bangalore...."

I didn't know that my Bangalore visit could give me immense pleasure. I successfully completed my consignment and i only stayed for Yashashwini event . I ordered the organizers to schedule that in the early morning so that by the evening i could go back to Mumbai..... i only had 4 hours free from my tight schedule and important meetings were line up already.

I reached to the college at fix time. It was the women college. I could feel the changed environment when i opened the door of my exclusively designed car. I could see the beauties who were drooling on me.... i smirked on them. They were not my type.

After their welcome, i got settled on the couch which was specially for me only. After some moments the principal came to me and told me about the convocation program.
"Sir with your support and by god grace, our 10 students marked the place in university merit list. This is the list of those students... they are very excited and happy that they will receive the degree by your hands....."

I gave her a small nod and gave a look to the list. The list was not anything important but i always like to see every thing closely. You never know which minor thing can trap you.... the list had 10 names and one name gained my attention.
"Mukta Singh...
1st place in bachelor of education"

The name was common to my wife. Now i was very much interested to see the girl name Mukta singh. I knew that this girl Mukta was completely different girl but her name made me curious to meet her.

After some moments, the ceremony began and one by one the announcer called student on stage. I was waiting to see the girl who shared the same name as my late wife. But for my utter disappointment the girl was absent. It looked very disrespectful and i was angry on principal.
" why did you waste my time when your students don't care about that... who is this Mukta Singh....."

I could see her confused face. It was not big thing for them. For them, Mukta singh was an ordinary student who missed her big day. It was her loss not mine but my reaction made them confused. But i felt in my heart that once again i missed something precious . I was feeling restless so i asked her details and ordered the principal to call Mukta Singh to come here....

And i found all the answers that why i was so impatient when i saw her admission file. She was none other than but my wife Mukta Arjun Verma. My hidden lamb. I was amazed by her. 8 long years, she was living under my nose.... and i didn't know ever.....

In next moment i was furious and felt cheated again. This time my own man Das was the man who betrayed me for her.

I left for my hotel. I cancelled my all meetings for the day and ordered my man Subeer to search her address. I was hoping that by the evening... she will be infront of me..... but it looked like the night was not mine because subeer told me that was her old address in the admission file.... he was searching her new address and it might be took time...

Next day i was ready to meet my little troublemaker but it seemed she became alerted because i missed her once again second time. I didn't know anything about her. She was completely out of my sight but this time i knew that she was alive and i could find her....