Tables Turn

*LES SCANDALES DE HAMAN*

*(Haman's Scandals)*

*SEASON ONE*

*Tables Turn*

*WRITTEN BY:*

*Author George Haman*

*MOBILE: 0798952111*

*EMAIL: authorhaman@gmail.com*

(🔞This story Contains Adult Content (AC), Strong Graphic Language (SGL) which might be disturbing to minors and in some parts Graphic Violence (GV). Reader's discretion is advised. Suitable for persons 18 years and above.🔞) Also note that this story is posted for Free by Author George Haman.

****************************************************************************************

“Haman, as long as you are my driver there as some things you will never do; here is the list of everything which you shall not do.” She said handing over the list to me.

       You shall not drive dangerously.
You shall not use my car for your personal stuffs.
You shall not keep my car unwashed.
You shall not call me by my name at any given time.
You shall not be late at any given time.
You shall not mingle with other employees who are not in your department.
You shall not get into my house unless I have asked you to.
  'NB: Breaking any of these rules will lead to immediate termination.

Those were the rules given to me so that I could append my signature. I had no option since I had already committed myself by signing the contract; I signed the rules as well and off we went.
At Kate’s place, staff had their own house; unlike at Mr. Ronny’s bungalow. The first day was a real hell to me since the staff I was to mingle with, were two elderly men who were responsible for the upkeep of the premises including the cars.

I took my dinner and went off to bed; the following morning I was supposed to drive Kate to the shopping mall. Since I never wanted to disappoint Ronny, I woke up early, checked the car to make sure that it was all set to roll and by the time Kate was ready, I was in the car waiting.

“Mmmh! Not bad for day one.” She said as I opened the door for her.

Her convertible Audi had only two seats; the driver’s seat and the passenger’s seat. I was used to driving fast at Mr. Ronny’s but with Kate, fast driving was prohibited. I drove at a low speed; it was kind of boring but I had to keep up with her demands.
This playing nice driver went on for a couple of weeks until one day I was caught on the wrong; Kate found me talking to one of her maids. I had not seen her approach since I was busy chatting with her maid and she found me such that I could not deny it.

“Haman, to my office right now!” She said bitterly.

She had a small office where she used to meet her employees in case of any arias. I followed her to the office and was now ready for anything.

“Haman, what do the rules say?” she asked after we got to the office.

“Ma’am I am sorry; I am just human and I get so lonely.” I said.

“Let this be the first and last rule you break.” She said.

My contract was due six months; I decided to keep on playing good driver until the last week. Finally the last week of my contract came and I decided to break every single rule just to piss her off and get myself fired; I was tired and sick of the life at Kate’s place.
I started with using her car to go for my shopping. When I got home, I found her burning with anger. I went to her house and we met with her at her dining room.

“Haman what the hell are you doing in my house?” She asked angrily.

“Kate, I am tired and sick of the life here; I came to tell you that I have no any interests of working for you anymore.” I said.