Chapter 3.

Bike ride

(Taylor's Perspective)

Adam is coming over again today.

I'm so excited!

I put on a red shirt with a red checkered print pants and red heals. I curl my hair and put on some red lipstick.

The doorbell rings and I run over to answer it and Adam is standing wearing a long white shirt with a blue and green shirt over it on top with black pants and black shoes.

"Hi Adam." I said and hugged him.

"Hi Taylor." Adam said.

"Come in." I said and Adam walks inside.

"What are we doing today?" Adam asks.

"Hmm" I said thinking

I gasped, "You wanna do something fun!?" I shout.

"Sure! What is it?" Adam asked.

I grab Adam's hand and drag him to the liberty where I have a bike set up for decoration but you can still ride it.

"Can you ride a bike?" I asked.

Adam laughed, "Yes I can." He said.

"Where can we ride them? Outside looks lovely today." Adam said.

"How about we ride around in here?" I asked.

"Ride our bikes inside?" Adam asked shocked.

"Sure. Why not? It's big enough to ride in here." I said.

"Okay." Adam said and we get on the bikes and carefully ride around in the liberty first.

Adam and I ride our bikes around the office trying to go crash into anything. Adam and I laugh as we chase each other in circles.

"First one to the living room wins!" I shout and ride out of the liberty.

"No fair!" Adam shouts back and chases after me.

We ride around the whole house and into the backyard. We ride all around the backyard and around the house to the front of the house. We ride to the backyard again and inside. We ride a bit inside and go back into the liberty.

We stopped the bikes to catch our breath and laughed at how childish we looked but didn't care.

"I feel like a kid again!" Adam said.

"I does especially when you met a kid for two seconds and you find one thing in common and instantly because best friends!" I said.

"How come adults don't do that anymore?" Adam asks.

"Because they grew up sadly." I said.

"True." Adam said.

"You want some water? I suddenly have gotten thirsty." I said.

"I would love some." Adam said.

"I'll be right back." I said getting off the bike and to the kitchen.

I walked back with the glasses of water and hands it over to Adam,

"Here you go." I said.

"Thanks." Adam said and took a drink.

After a few sips of water he seems to go into a deep thought and laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"I haven't had this much fun since when I was first dating my-" He said but he stopped himself.

"What?" I asked shocked.

"Nothing forget what I just said." Adam said.

"Since who Adam?" I asked.

Adam sighed, "Okay I had a girlfriend before you. But I haven't talked to her in over a year! I found her cheating on me so I broke up with her." He said.

I gasped "Oh my."

"She tried to get back with me but I cut her off." Adam said.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"I never spoke to her since. I didn't even date after that for a while until I met you." Adam said.

"Me?" I asked.

"I know we just met but I'm having a great time hanging out with you." Adam said.

"When ever I'm with you I feel the same way." I said.

Adam walked over to me and hug me. I hug him back and Adam brushes the hair away from my face. I lean in and get closer to him.

Adam leans down and kissed me. I kiss him back happily as he deepens the kiss further as I'm on cloud nine.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please Vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313