CHAPTER 1 😊

THE STORY CAFE BEGINS 

Chohui was heading home when she suddenly notice a poster been plastered in a corner wall, she was suprised when she was reading it...

*********

Shin been woke up suddenly she heard a loud bang and instantly know who was doing it, rolling and grunting while covering herself of a thick blanket "ugh..cho...its too early in the morning ". A big hug been received by chohui when she excitedly shaking shin "oh my god Shin! you must know what i see! you must really know what i see!" Shin just reply a grunt and slowly sit scratching her messy hair and yawning "and what is it ? dont tell its about a new game again" reply to the bestfriend who's eyes sparkling of excitement she can't contained.

The two had been best of friends since elementary tho Shin was 4 years older than her, Chohui was currently in college and Shin was a part timer comic artist..

Shin starting to go out in bed and stand, stretching her arms and sore back because of not moving so much in sleep "NOOOOOO! ~" whining and pouting of the other girl whos still sitting in her bed "I saw a this when im heading home" continue of her before scrolling in phone and make her see to Shin what she meant, Shin look at her and narrow her eyes staring at the picture, its says..

WANTED WAITRESS
💕BAKAERO CAFE💕

Shin frowned, raised her thick brow look to her beshie whos smiling widely ears to ears "Uh.. then?" her only reply without amusement to her face, Chohui pout again and pinch her bored bestfriend cheek "Come on Shin! ~ We can apply here! ~"

"Ha! No way Kittie i wont and i would never apply such job like that" a sudden reply of the tall and sit on her chair to open her laptop to start her new set of art again "But you like coffee right? you love hanging in coffeshops" ask of still pouting Kitten, Shin release a deep sighs and look to her bestfriend "Yeah i like there but i didnt wish to do job there wearing cutie maid outfit its not my style Chohui"

"BUT--"

"NO no but but okayt? Besides im i have job now well.. Part time actually"

Chohui finally give up when she sighs and look again to her bestfriend whos staring at her seriously "okay fine.. but can you joined me? ill apply here you know i need a job to support myself i dont always be burden to my parents" Shin narrow her eyes "Just be sure you wont trick me again Cho last time when you make me help you to your project you trick me" Chohui blink and chuckle cutely shaking her head "no no~ i wont promise just joined me im nervous you know"

Several minutes later they arrived in the coffee shop, staring at the very old little house or building Shin who was staring at it look in her sparkling eyes best friend "So.. You want to apply here? Are you serious?", asking of the dark hair girl while looking incredibly pissed in the place "this place is absolutely... Horrible"

"don't you see it?! Its cool like a vintage house!"

"vintage?! This is a haunted house Chohui"