Spilling Tea

Jungkookie: Hey Jessa

Noona: Um.. hi Jungkookie. Is everything ok? You never call me Jessa.

Jungkookie: It's Jimin, actually. I stole Kook's phone because I didn't have your number, but everyone else had spoken to you. Did you not want to talk to me, Jessa. *pout*

Noona: Awww, don't do that, Jiminie

Noona: Awww, don't do that, Jiminie. Your sad face kills me. Your face is made to smile and be happy. 

Technically I didn't ASK to talk to anyone. It was all random circumstances, or the others messaged me. 

But here's my number. You can message me, ok. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unknown: It's Jiminie!

Jessa: Ok. I got you saved. 

So how are you? I know you've been working extra hard helping Jin with his choreography.

Jiminie: Yeah. I'm good. He's great once he gets it; it just takes him a bit longer. Well, him and Namjoon hyung. 

Jessa: It's super sweet of you to help him :)

Jiminie: It's really not a big deal. We're a family. That's what we're here for.

Besides, he feeds me :) :)

Jessa: Lol, fair enough. 

Jiminie: So Jin told me he asked you to stay in Seoul longer after our fan meet so you two can hang out together. I think it's great. I like seeing him smile again.

Seriously, you should see his face. If we've been super busy and he hasn't been able to talk to you for a while, he gets cranky like a little kid. You're like his drug or something.

Jessa: Wow. Well, honestly.. the feeling is rather mutual. My friend Angie says I'm the same way. 

I try hard to be understanding that you guys have super busy schedules, but it's hard sometimes. Especially knowing how many girls out there want to be with you guys...