PIRATES OF PLUM-SAUCE

By Lia And Sam...

Pirates of Plum-Sauce...or...Journey to the Mysterious Island...

Once there was a pirate who had a doe-doe bird named Idiot! And a monkey named Pipe and they were looking for treasure on Diamond Island but found out it was Dummy Island. And at once became dumb and thought they were baboons and then started crying.

Then one day a pirate named Ethan came to Dummy Island. But he was dumb anyway and met Pipe, Idiot and the other pirate and became friends.

Ethan introduced his wife named Mrs Bunions, who was a dry coconut and hates birds.

So one night when the other pirate was sleeping Ethan kidnapped Idiot and on his way back, Ethan ran into a tree. And had to go to dummy hospital where Dr Stupid examined him and found out he had a mole and upon closer examination saw that the mole, under a microscope spelt the name....Chelsea, his true love.

This also happened to be the love of the other pirate on the island. But they were afraid to say anything, because she was a fire goddess and lived on Fireland and had fun control over everything.

So Ethan sent a message on the wind to tell Mrs Bunion what was going on and then she slap him and broke up with him. Then the other pirate threw a butterfly at him and ran away to his ship to see who would get to Chelsea first.

But their ship were baby squids so they used bowls to travel across the sea and they kept crashing into each other until Pipe fell overboard and Ethan actually jumped in to save him, but he never found Pipe because Pipe had fallen in love with a mermaid and went on to marry her and he said he will enjoy his life in the ocean with his Pipe daughters and sons.

When Ethan got back to his bowl, the other pirate and Idiot went out real far at sea and they left a note.

"ur too slow!"-Kevin o' Brian(d pirate) and Idiot.

But what they didn't know was Ethan had found Fireland, it was inside a whale, Ethan went in and found Chelsea and at first sight, they fell in love.

But Chelsea's sister also fell in love with Ethan and they started to fight and eventually Kevin o' Brian came and fell in love with Chelsea's sister Jamie and she also fell in love with him and the fight stop.

Chelsea and Ethan got married and so did the other pirate and Jamie. Jamie was a water goddess so they had mermaid pirates and Chelsea and Ethan had three fire pirate babies and they lived happily ever after on Sweet Candy Island.

...*...*...

Fourteen or fifteen at that time and had written this over text messages when bored.

Enjoy anyway!

PS: I was not a part of this. I will fix it though. Just not now. I'm writing new stuff.

Argghh!!!!

Jack Sparrow below...