Romance Story Ideas

ROMANCE

So I see that in every normal romance book the hot guy is like the captain of some kind of sport and his girlfriend is the head cheerleader but he ends up with the new girl anyway. So let's make a new version, shall we?

How about we make the hot girl a captain of some kind of sport. Instead of her life being all perfect, because she' he's rich, she's actually a orphan who has to do illegal stuff to earn money. Now the new guy, always has a hood on, covering his face with glasses and always wear baggy pants. The girl who dates the hottest guy in school, her boyfriend and his friends started picking on this guy and since she's an orphan and know how it feels to be picked on, she stood up for him. They become best friends, and soon they realised that the guy under the hood was actually atractive.

He hides because he's tired for getting his heart broken, every girl just date him thinking they will get laid with the hot dude. But seriously he was just looking for someone who just wanted to cuddle. He grew up without a father, so his mother always taught him how to treat a lady.

And now he has probably find the one.
                                    •

                                   •
A guy has been offered a scholarship in modeling at New York. He knew what he was getting himself into. All the girls who think their so fucking hot, which they are, but while their home they still dress like a model painted with makeup. He was looking for that one girl who likes being a clown. Who doesn't care to arrive in her pajamas. Because seriously, if you know your that hot, you'll look beautiful in anything.
                                   •

                                   •
A guy who's father has trained him to be just like him, becomes the body guard of a teen who is extremely outrageous and crazy. The guy was never interested in relationships. So when he heard how much he would be earning to just watch over a girl for a year, he took it. Now just because a fat man who's very rich has a disgusting personality, doesn't mean his daughter would have been like that. Because she's adopted she just doesn't know it. He goes on a journey with her, while she figure her history out. A long the road he gets injured badly saving her, so she sticks by his side and once he woke up she reveals her feelings. He pushes his back and heads back home. After a few weeks when he heard she was kidnapped he goes back and they fall in love.
                                   •

                                  •
She/he is busy with nursing school and desperately needs cash to pay all of the rent and school fees. So she/he takes a part time job as a model for a famous magazine. It was called Playboy. It's an underwear modeling agency. The longer he/she worked there the more they got paid, but said nothing. But when he/she confronts him/her, will the think it's creepy or adorable?
                                    •

                                   •
After a horrible car accident, he/she struggles through physical therapy to regain her/ his mobility. When her/his old Physical therapist past away and gets replaced with a young attractive guy/girl, she/ he finds herself falling for him/her. She/he assumes his/she's gay, that upsets her/him, but on her/his last day of therapy she/he finds out that she/he was so wrong.
                                     •

                                     •
The girl/boy meets a guy/girl at one of her father's meetings she/he had to attend because his secretary had a flue. His/her tattoos and lipring, makes her/him aroused, causing her/him to forget to write. Her/his father tells her/him to stay afterwards to write down the important things. Now they're alone in the room. They have a heated moment and after it she/he made sure her father made her go to all his meetings. His rude to her the one moment and then nice the other. She gets so frustrated which leads them to another heated moment, but when she sees him kissing another girl, she pushes him away. So he starts changing, for her. And slowly their relationship starts working.
                                   •

                                   •
You're a thief who gets paid millions, so one night when you come face to face with the enemy who wants the same thing you want, you see that it's the guy you always had a crush on. He was too busy staring at you that he didn't notice you taking it from his hands. From that moment forward, you both have been chasing each other. But what will happen when they decide to work together?
                                  •