Zap

It was a sunny afternoon, a female trainer had rushed out the door to the professor's lab. Of course, the professor wasn't there, so she rushed to Route 1 where he was checking on some Pidgey thanking them for something she didn't know of. The casual conversation went on until an Eevee's pokemon cry came from the bushes, a male Eevee had run out of the bushes! They were surprised at the sudden attachment the Eevee had. She captured the Eevee only to have it roll away in its poke-ball all the way to the lab, they chased after it. The female trainer chose the Eevee as her starter, her partner. They went on there way through Route 1, enjoying many Routes as the journey went on. Winning many battles and gyms, going all the to the Elite four. The trainer had found a thunderstone while on the road to the Elite four and had tried giving it to Eevee, but he refused and grew very upset with every attempt. She then caught an idea in her head and rushed over to the move tutor that was teaching silly-named moves for partner pokemon. 

Eevee forgot Quick attack and learned Buzzy buzz instead!

The female trainer then went back to the entrance for the Elite four. The excitement was bursting throughout her body as she set her Eevee down, giving it a lot of attention. Within seconds, she quickly pulled the Thunderstone out from her bag and let the stone absorb into Eevee. A loud, high-frequency cry came from Eevee as he began to evolve. 

Congratulations, your Eevee evolved into Jolteon!

He looked fine, so the trainer was happy and continued on her way with her partner in his Pokeball. When they arrived at the Elite four, she decided to train up some more and let her partner Zap (She changed the nickname to Zap, instead of just Eevee) out of his Pokeball. She screamed out of fright. Zap's mouth was dripping blood, but when he tried to let out his cry he choked and blood came gushing out of his mouth. He tried again, but nothing came. Zap stared painfully at his trainer, rage slowly filling his expression as he slowly stalked toward his trainer. The female trainer, out of fear, released him, threw the Pokeball on the ground, and ran off screaming.

Zap destroyed the ball that once kept him inside, to pieces. He let tears roll down his face. The sobbing in an attempt caused more blood to come flowing out of his mouth, he continued to cry. He felt a light tap-tap on his shoulder and looked up, a red-coated Eevee dropped something similar to a muzzle at Zap's paws. He looked confused at first, but as soon as the red Eevee explained what it was, he helped him put it on. It soaked up any fresh blood and would stain the muzzle. The red-coated Eevee offered Zap to come with him. Zap agreed and they walked off into the horizon.

-End

Fan-art will be highly appreciated!