cheater

Khris was in the studio with Lucas as they were recording their new song for a feature they were doing on Lucas's album.

Khris usually had some messages from his boyfriend DeVontae by now but lately he hasn't gotten anything. Lucas either. He checked his phone to make sure it was on but nothing.

They both didn't like this so they decided to let it be.

four weeks later.

K

hris was on his phone while Lucas was messing around in the studio when his phone rang. Lucas didn't hear it and the Caller I.D was from Steph so he answered the call and called Lucas to come over.

"Hey ba-". Lucas started but he stopped when he heard moans. "Steph?" He asked but it didn't sound like Steph's moans. It sounded like DeVontae's. Khris stood up and they kept listening.

"Fuck~ J-just like that baby boy~". You could hear DeVontae groan out with Steph's moan were soft and you could hear him panting out the name "Daddy".

"a-ah!~ n-ngh..~ d-daddy!~". Steph shouted out.

Khris felt his heart break while Lucas couldn't even breathe. His eyes went watery from anger and distress when Khris hung up the call but then heard DeVontae say something. "Fuck! Baby Boy~ You've got a throat~ fuck I'm gonna cum".

Lucas hung up the phone and left it on the table then looked at Khris. Khris had a long history with people cheating on him and he just started crying while Lucas was pissed beyond belief but his heart was fucking shattered.

"Fucking... I'm so fucking stupid." Lucas said and sat down with his head in his hands. "Why did I even believe for a second?" Khris said and scoffed as he looked around the studio.

Khris slowly crept into his depression when he picked up his phone and called Gucci.

"H-He... they fucking cheated". Khris wailed into the phone while Lucas was heard in the background sniffling.

At Gucci's house

Gucci squeezed her glass of Hennessey until the glass shattered. "Where are you, Khrissy?"

After she found out where they were she got in her car and sped towards the studio and went inside seeing Khris and Lucas completely distressed and hurting. "Aw baby I'm sorry". She said and hugged them both.

"Why did we think anybody actually loved us?"

_-Devil-Incarnate-_
your time to shine