Part 16

Holy hell time has flown by.. a year ago yesterday I published my first book on here! Now I have 2 completed stories and 2 ongoing 😃

My book "Fighting for You" reached 1k reads yesterday 😭💞💞💞💞💞💞

"Ok so we need to do some tracking, see what direction they went. We already know what they're planning to do but we don't know how they're gonna do this, we need to hurry though." Hongjoong instructs, everyone nodding before walking away.

They spilt up into pares of two, going different directions, they mind their footing as there eyes search the forest floor. "I FOUND SOMETHING!"

Mingis voice booms minutes later, everyone running over to him and Yunho. They see Yunho holding a piece of fabric while Mingi is squatting looking at the trail in front of him.

"This is from the jacket I got Celestial for her birthday last year." He hands the fabric to Seonghwa, "There's a trail of broken branches and some of the grass if flat is certain places, you can tell they were trying to be careful when leaving."

Mingi stands slowly a stern look covers the emotions that he doesn't want to express deep inside, he couldn't help but let the thoughts he caused her to leave. Mingi looks down the trail his cousin went down and frowns once he realizes where this specific trail leads to, "They're going to Mr. Kim?" He asks himself quietly.

"Mingi are you okay?" Yeosangs voice snaps him out of his thoughts, shaking his head slightly his brows furrow as he looks towards the group. "This trail leads to the Kim's home, why would they travel to Mr. Kim's and his husbands house?"

Hongjoong exhales sharply, "They trained San in the beginning, they're family to him. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if they help them."

"We should head there shouldn't we?" Hongjoong nods, everyone gathers what they would need and begin down the trail shortly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you so much for helping us, it means so much to us." Celestial says as she watched San hug the couple in front of them.

"You can always come to us! Now tell me, what on earth is going on and what happened to the both of you?" San rubs the back of his neck, locking eyes with him he mumbles out an answer wanting to avoid this conversation.

"San-"

"Jungkook baby, doesn't seem like they want to talk about it. How about you both come inside and tell us how we can help!" Celestial and San nod, soft smiles present on their faces as they follow the married couple inside.

"Tae can you get them some water?" Nodding he leaves the room momentarily returning with two bottles of water.

"Thank you, we need help identifying this herb. We found it around the demigods territory, I've never seen it before." San states as he hands the herb to Taehyung.

"Hmm looks to me that this is salum, this herb is very very rare. It causes anger outburst, hallucinations, sometimes it can be used to hypnotize someone, if a God or Goddess is to ingest this in a tea of some sort then.."

Celestial puts the bottle of water down and looks towards the older male, "My father is Poseidon and recently we were informed he wants to take over Olympus, he's said some horrible things and I've been told this isn't him."

"Celestial.. it's possible he's under the influence of this herb. There's no known remedy to heal someone, let alone a God as powerful as Poseidon, from this. Once they're in this state they're gone, in the past people who were under the influence of salum were executed.."

"There has to be something I can do, I refuse to to just walk away and not do anything to help him.."

San pulls her into his arms, shushing her as he sees tears begin to well up in her eyes. Taehyung sighs deeply, looking to the ground as he breaks the silence.

"Years ago there was one case that I know of that someone was able to break out from under that spell, he was the son of Hermes, he would always play pranks on everyone and one day he managed to steal the heart of the son of Aphrodite. One certain boy at the camp didn't like that one bit, seen as he had a crush on Aphrodites son."

"He drank a tea with that herb in it, no knowledge of what was going to happen to him. He didn't even know the salum was in his drink, until the rage began to grow inside of him. Then one day it all stopped because of the son of Aphrodite proclaimed his love for him, sealing the confession with a kiss full of love. After that I proposed to Jungkook, he saved not only my life but the lives of many others that day."

"His love is what stopped all the rage, hallucinations, everything. Without him I would have been condemned to death." Celestial smiles as the story goes on, she watches as Taehyung pulls his husband to his chest, kissing his forehead tenderly.

"I don't know of anyone who share that kind of love with my father.." smiling Jungkook walks over to her, grabbing her hands in his. "The love a father has for his children is an undying one, I see how hurt you are by what's happening to him so I know you love him. Maybe, if you can get close enough, tell him how you feel. It could stop all of this."

She nods at his words, San kisses the crown of her head as they bid their goodbyes. San keeps their fingers laced together as they continue their journey back to the demigods territory, they needed to find out who exactly was the cause of this.