story 1 bad girl.

Charles pov;

I walk down the halls with Kathleen behind me in one of my favourite outfits, (at the top for mobile use) she also had some good bondage gear on a leather posture collar and lead, to which I am holding, neck to wrist restraints, to stop her from touching herself, and a viprator in her pussy and a dildo in her ass.

When we get to my room I tie her lead to the bedpost,  put handcuffs on her ankles to the bed posts.

"You have been a very naughty girl, haven't you?" I ask her.

"Yes, master, I deserve punishment" she replied, " what did you do to desearve this punishment?" I ask, "I got wet when you where teaching" she replied,

"And that is...?" I ask, "against the rules" she whimpers when I take out the whip. " Good girl,  now I shall give you 10 lashes on each breast, you will count them and thank master for it, understand?" I ask/state.

Whip."1, thank you master." Whip. "2, thank you master." Whip. "3, thank you master." And do on.

Once im done her nipples are rock hard, she is wet and sweating and her lust has skyrocketed.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" I ask, " moan if you do whore!" I hear a loud slutty moan come from her. "  Good girl!" I go over to my sex toys and bondage cupboard and get out my ball gag harness, a vibrator and a breast enlargement pump.

"Have you been taking your pills?" I ask,  her pills are for bigger and firmer breasts. She may have a GG-cup but I want her to have something more bigger so I can play with her more. I get a nod from her, I get out my tape measure measure her. From once a 36gg to a 36hh, I shall have to reward her later, but for now this shall happen. I put the breast enlargement pump on her breasts and start pumping. "Does that feel good, slut? Moan like the whore you are." Soon the room is filled with her moans. "Thats a good slut." I put her ball gag harness on and shove a vibrator in her ass.

When im rock hard, I shove my cock in her and she moans. I slap her in the face,"bad girl, no moaning!" I thrust in her hard and fast and I dont stop till she's cumming like the whore she is.

" Good girl,  but im gonna have to punish you for being a bad girl!" I grunt. I got back to the cuboard, and pull out a leather spanker. I go over to the whore again and I whipher stomach and breasts until they are red.

"Do you feel punished enough, whore?" I ask, pumping her breasts again, I hope her breasts are bigger now, I have a job for her...