Chapter Two - The Good Mistake -- Holly

Dad had made me wait, he knew that if I found her early in the night I would be far too distracted to continue the trip so we started in Australia and worked our way around.

Once we made our way around to the one country I longed to deliver to, I was so nervous. What if I found her tonight? What if I entered a house and saw her picture on the mantel and just knew?

My father had explained that if I did find her tonight, I would need to stay in her area to get to know her, to get her to love me as much as I knew I would love her.

As we approached the last house on our list in some small town near Edmonton I found myself hoping she was in this one, and worrying I may have overlooked her in a previous house.

I slid down the chimney as Dad went to a neighbouring house to drop off a teen's present.

I grunted as my feet connected with the floor and I looked around, this house smelled lovely, I saw the tree and smiled, it was beautiful.

I turned and put some kids gifts into the stalkings and looked at some of the pictures, looking to see if I would feel something for any one of the people in the paintings, as I picked up a frame to examine i closer I heard the shake of a bottle and my eyes widened. Oh no

"I've got pepper spray, so watch what your about to say" my heart skipped a beat as I heard that voice, the person behind me turned the lights on and I turned around slowly, my eyes widening even more as I heard bells in the back of my head,  when I made eye contact with this beautiful creature I felt it, the warmth in my hear and body.

There was only one problem. He may have been the most beautiful creature to ever grace this earth but... hes a man.

I stood frozen. "Oh Sugar Cookies"