Episode Sixteen - Breakfast

VVV

FRIDAY MORNING at 6:30 am and Shaemus couldn't sleep.

All night he'd thought about what Jaiyana had said.

The way she'd confessed her true feelings to him.

The pain was evedant in her eyes.

He really done fucked her up.

And now that he seen it personally all he felt was the heavy weight of the guilt.

He sighed and climbed off the bed. Today he would make it up to her. He smiled as an idea surfaced to the base of his mind.

Grabbing the credit card from the bottom draw of his dresser he raced downstairs and grabbed the car keys.

VVV

Jaiyana abruptly sat up from the warmth of her bed as she heard the low hum of a car.

Pulling the curtain open a tad she frowned as she watched Shaemus climb out.

What the hell is he doing here.

She marched downstairs and threw open the door in annoyance.

"Hi?"

She muttered.

"Nice PJs Forest."

Shaemus smirked and pushed past her into her house.

(This is not Jaiyana, it's a temporary model for her clothes)

Growling she threw the door closed and followed him upstairs knowing she wouldn't be able to stop him.

He practically flew on to the bed and sighed as he sunk.

"Your bed is so fucking comfortable."

Closing his eyes he looked as if he were ready to sleep. Panicking Jaiyana threw a pillow at his head.

"Ahh fuck. What the fuck?"

Shaemus held his head in pain. Jaiyana smirked as she remembered she stashed her hard covered diary in that pillow every night.