Confessions On Live TV

Natasha squinted her eyes as the morning light pierced through the window, finding Loki's side of the bed empty. She stretched her arms out with a groan then climbed off bed to begin her day with a shower first.

Dressed in her usual grunge wear, she went out the bedroom only to hear a commotion going on in another room. She frowned, walking faster to the laundry room to stumble upon foam leaking out of the beeping washing machine, and Loki scolding it angrily, "How dare you defy me! I am a god!"

"Goddamit, Loki!" She rushed in and pulled out the plugged. She turned and glared at him. "What the hell is going on here?!"

His suit was wet, and he was sulking. "This failure of a machine refuses to provide me service."

She sighed. "You could have called me, you know."

"I prefer to learn these Midgardian contraptions on my own."

"In translation, you prefer to break my stuff."

"Or rather, they are already broken, Natasha."

She glared at him hard. "You're gonna pay me back. Just because I allow you to stay with me, doesn't mean you get to do this to my stuff."

"I can't even keep up with these pathetic machines," he complained.

She raised an eyebrow.

He looked down at himself, spreading his arms. "Look at me."

She let out a sigh. "Come on." She grasped his hand. "And you don't need to be in a suit all the damn time. Cut the formality, please? This isn't Asgard. How about something casual for you?"

"Like what?" He asked, a little skeptical.

She went to the wardrobe to grab out some stuff. She tossed him a few things. He cringed looking at the sweatpants and hood. "What in the name–"

"People like laid-back." She crossed her arms. "Trust me."

"Are you sure about this?" He held the clothes between his fingertips as if they were grotesque. "You think this will fit my royal body?"