•After school•

The day was finally over but I didn't want Mattia to leave so I asked him if he could show me around the town because I wasn't very familiar with it yet so he agreed and took me downtown. We talked for a while and then we both began to get hungry so he said he wanted to show me this cool spot.

I agreed and the place he ended up taking me was his dads restaurant. It was so fancy and you needed to book a spot to get in but since it was basically his restaurant too we got in for free. A waiter sat us at a table in the VIP lounge it was so beautiful and then all of a sudden this beautiful lady walked in and hugged Mattia I didn't worry to much because we hardly knew each other and obviously he must know her because this is his restaurant.
The lady ended up to be his mom she was so stunning and looked so young. She walked over to where I was seated and gave me a hug and of course I hugged back because what kind of a person do you think I am?

She asked both of us what we wanted and I told her I wanted a panino con prosciutto e mozzarella. Mattia seemed surprised that I knew what that was but what he didn't know was that I am obsessed with Italian food. He ordered a mussel plater he told me he wouldn't be able to finish it because it was to big for him. So then I just told him I'll help him finish it and I guess that made him laugh because he broke out into a laughing attack for a good 3 minutes straight. He asked me how I was so skinny even though I literally ate so much. I just told him that's how my body worked and he seemed kinda jealous I felt bad but I don't understand why Because he looked so good.

It didn't take very long for them to bring out our food. Mattias mom told me that if I needed anything to just ask her and I nodded my head and smiled at her. Mattia and his mom were talking about something in Italian for a good 2 minutes and while they were talking Mattia looked right into my eyes and winked at me. His mom saw that and laughed she then told us she would be back in a little but that she would leave us alone so we could enjoy our food.
While we were eating Mattia asked me what school I used to attend and if I had any friends and I told him yes, Also I told him she would be attending PHS with us because she's transferring from our old school FHS
After we ate mattia took me back to my place...