Calling Out to You

Armin ran desperately to the colossal creature once known as Eren Jaeger. He used his vertical maneuvering gear to get up on one of the houses, took a deep breath...
"Eren," he cried. "Please think about what your doing!" Snap out of it!" Armin desperately pleaded with the massive creature standing before him. "Can't you say anything?! Is this it? Is this how you want things to end? Let's talk! Say something!"
The moment Armin said that, everything went black. Everything went quiet.
Armin opened his eyes to a slight blur. "Mm?" He rubbed his eyes until he could see clearly again. "Wha... what? Where...? Why?"
Suddenly the walls were intact. Nothing was destroyed, and everyone had disappeared. A slight breeze passed by, everything was so quiet. The storm of clouds disappeared, and there was an orange sky.
    Armin looked down and around from atop the building he was sitting on. From the distance, he could see someone sitting down with their back facing him. Long dark brown hair blowing in the breeze. It was Eren.
    "Huh? Eren...?" Armin said while slowly rising up. He walks towards him. He stopped at least ten feet behind hm. There was silence between the two.
"...Eren? Armin called with a timid, confused voice. "Wha-what's going on...?" There was more silence for a few seconds.
"Do you know where we are?" Eren finally responded.
"....Shiganshina District? Armin replies back, still confused about what was happening.
"Yeah, but this is where it truly began." Eren finally turns around and looks Armin right in the eyes with a dead expression on his face, "Right here at this very spot."

TO BE CONTINUED