S01 E01 · Pilot

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄

"My name's Peter Parker and I'm the intern! I work personally with Tony Stark, so I somehow got roped into all of this..."

Peter began to walk. 

"All of you may very well know who the Avengers are but after this episode-"

Peter paused before chuckling.

"Let's just say you'll figure out who they really are."

---

Thor was seen, practically inhaling 5 pop-tarts in one go, with a frantic Peter.

"Thor no, don't do that, it'll kill you!"

"Uh yeah, I sure hope it does."

Peter chuckled lightly forgetting about what Thor was doing, before widening his eyes realizing that Thor had no idea what vine was.

"Wait no!"

---

Tony walked into the room, with a purpose.

"Where's Steve?" He asked Natasha.

Natasha gave a look to the camera before cupping her hands to her mouth and shouting, "BUCKY BARNES DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE LOVED!"

Suddenly Steve stormed into the room with a murderous look on his face, "Who wants to FUCKING DIE!?!"

"There he is." Natasha said with a smirk.

---

Steve was seen, sitting on a chair crossing his arms.

"Well I'm sorry, that I care for a fellow comrade! He is my best friend and it was rude of Nat to say that so loudly!"

---

Clint was sitting on a chair talking to the camera.

"So, I have a hunch." He said, before pausing.

"I think that Peter is actually Tony Stark's son."

"I know, I know, it sounds dumb! But I HAVE A 'DADAR'! A DAD RADAR. I came up with that by the way."

The scene cut to show Tony and Peter working on his Iron Man suit.

Suddenly, Peter's stomach rumbled.

"Ugh, I'm hungry."

"Hi hungry, I'm Dad."

The both of them froze and looked at each other. Suddenly, a new voice was heard in the vents.

"HAH I KNEW IT, I F*CKING KNEW IT!"

Clint.

----

"I told you! I told ALL of you! No one believed me! I knew it! I have a 'Dadar'" Clint shouted in glee.

He fell off his chair laughing his a*s off.

----

Peter was sitting on a chair and talking to the camera.

"No, no, no, nope. Mr. Stark is not my dad. I'm just an intern! I do see him as a father figure, but I doubt he sees me the same way. But yea, just an intern!" Peter said with a sad laugh.

----

Now it was Tony sitting in the chair, with a fond smile towards the camera.

"Yeah, I guess I do see him as a son. I doubt he sees me as a father figure, though. But the kid means the world to me, along with Pepper of course, I would kill everyone in this room and then myself for the both of them."