💣Son of a B*tch!!💣

Harry Diamonds and Poison Oak run through Gotham City holding a duffle bag of loot from cash to jewelry and other valuables. "Hahaha!!! This is our biggest score yet Thorn! oh man did you see those guards faces?! I basted their teeth down their f*cking throats with my bat!" Harry laughed insanely as Poison Oak chuckled skidding in Gotham's Turkish Bathhouses where Poison Oak lived with his sentient plants. Harry skipped in his own area for when he stayed over for guy nights with Oak and Catlad but this wasn't the full story, Harry dropped his bag onto his work desk before plopping onto his couch. "What a night huh, Patrick?" He asked while grabbing a plushie of his Jester smiling as Poison Oak counted out his half of cash. "Eh? Seduce a few female guards is easy and your thinking of Jester again aren't you, Harrison? Harrison? HARRISON?!" the plant villian shouted into the deranged clown's ear as he punched him in the face waking out of his stupor of love sickness. "Huh? Who? What, why?" Harry looked around the room and heard groaning as he slowly turned around seeing his friend on the ground holding his jaw. "Oh! Sorry Thorns, I was thinking of my sweet cupcake: Jester." He sighed dreamily while Poison Oak stood up from the ground and sat on the couch. "Why are you still doing that?" Poison Oak questioned as he left his pale fair skin show instead of his green complexion. "Doing what, Patrick?" Harry asked as he got off the couch and began counting his portion of loot and setting aside the jewelry for Jester while Poison Oak put on his reading glasses. "Your acting like Jester never dumped you a year ago after your little spat." Harry slammed his hands on the desk laughing insanely.

"Your probably wondering what the FUCK is going on? Well allow me to explain." A image of Dr. Harrison Hale showed on the screen. "You see a few weeks back, Jester aka Y/n M/n Quinnzel and I along with Jester's Court crew were bashing in heads of the Gotham City Mayor's bodyguards while Jester and I kidnapped him which lead to Batman and Nightwing and Robin chasing us down to Jester getting captured then thrown into Arkham Asylum so on visiting day..."

Jester's eye twitched slightly as she wiggled in her straight jacket as a she looked at Harry through the one way glass. "Don't worry Jest, I went to your bail hearing and it will cost two million dollars for your bail. I'll get ya out of here one way or another." Harry said as he leaned against the glass looking at his girl before Jester sighed softly. Her green hair was h/c and growing out "Harry, I've had enough of yours and my own or our own screw ups so I'm breaking up with you." Jester said seriously as well honestly as she stood up from her metal chair and a guard escorted her back into the Asylum. "Your joking aren't ya, Cupcake? Jest? Jester?!" Harry screamed out loud as he punched the glass making it crack. Weeks later Jester escaped from Arkham Asylum and called her friend Patrick Oak Isley to come get Harry out of her hideout since the Harlequin man was literally attached to her legs. Harry wouldn't leave his room in Poison Oak's place for days and cried snuggling while worshipping his shrine of the Clown Princess of Gotham City as well her crime spree in the newspaper.

Harry looked at Poison Oak as tears ran down his face making his black eye makeup create black tear marks. "She's just disappointed in me, Thorn don't you see a few great crimes and I give my Jester the spoils then we'll be happy again you'll see so will everyone of the other villains whom look at me with pity!!" Harry grabbed his bat holding it high in the air and slammed it onto his desk breaking it easily in half. "I'm going to need to get my own crew to get Jester's attention and affection again then you'll see!!" Harry yelled out loud before dropping his bat onto the ground and walked into his closet changing from his own Harlequin red, black and green clothes to a more modern style of red, blue and gold. Harry even cut his hair slightly and put on a gun holster belt along with a custom pistol.

 Harry even cut his hair slightly and put on a gun holster belt along with a custom pistol

"Let's go see Jester, Patrick." He said seriously while walking into the light before getting into his own sports car and drove to the nightclub. 'Diamonds Are A Gal's Friend!' Harry and Poison Oak walked into the club as Jester sat in her office looking through her books until her door was kicked in. "Hello, Oakley, Harry what can I do for my bvff and ex-boyfriend/partner in crime?" Jester set her books aside as Harry walked towards her.

"Jester, you used me, tormented me, you dumped me for being to clingy I know that now. So I am going to make it big in Gotham to make you see that I am worthy of you and being the next Clown king of this city cause I'm Harry F*cking Diamonds and I'll make you see that I'm more then a f*ck boy booty call to a second rate Joker!" Harry yelled out loud as Poison Oak and Jester looked at him wide eyed until Jester began laughing insanely. "Hahaha!! Oh I look forward to seeing you try, Stud Muffin." Jester said as she jumped over her desk and grabbed Harry by his shirt as they glared at each other. "Bring it you son of a bitch!" Jester quickly spin kicked Harry out of her office laughing as he stood up and spat out some blood from his mouth before smiling widely and insanely as the clown princess of Gotham. "Oh I will, Jester I will. Let's get out of here Thorn." Harry said as he twirled his custom bat between his fingers and walked out of the club with the son of Poison Ivy. "I'll show everyone of this city just who I am and to fear my name just like yours!!" Harry yelled out as he flipped Jester off.